Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome! :grinning:

Link to blog? ā€¦donā€™t think of it as being an enabler to a bunch of addicts (though we are :wink:), everybody loves a good deal!

3 Likes

It is in my profile :slight_smile: ( http://daisychainvaper.com ). Mostly china deals since I can not get stuff from the US without horrendous shipping costs. I only post stuff I either bought myself or consider buying. Guess that makes a bit of a difference to other blogs. Also I look closely if something is really a deal or just advertised as such.

6 Likes

Hello all.
John here. Iā€™ve been lurking for a long time. Finally felt it was time join and be part of the conversation.
Itā€™s wonderful to meet you all!

10 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Welcome! Glad youā€™re gonna join in on the fun! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome!! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome @SynysterVapes!

1 Like

@SynysterVapes: Welcome to the best resource on the Web for DIY liquid! Make yourself at home!

Welcome to ELR @SynysterVapes :slight_smile:

Well, Iā€™ve only just seen this thread and I have had the utmost pleasure in meeting some of you already but seeing as I am still ā€˜newā€™ to the ELR forum world I shall formally introduce myself soā€™s not to be rude :grin:
I am Paul, I am from the UK (sunny Manchester), I have been DIYā€™ing my own liquids for over a year now and I sell my own liquids under the name of ā€˜Steampugsā€™ and have an ever growing group of regular loyal customers, was on the verge of ā€˜stepping up my gameā€™ before the TPD hit and now am just keeping my eye on things for the time being.
Very glad to have found this forum after being banned from ECF forā€¦wellā€¦nothing actually :pensive: as this forum seems to be extremely friendly and full of lovely people :smiley:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear of your misfortune in other circles. Their loss, our gain!! :wink: Welcome and glad youā€™re here.

8 Likes

Thank you @JoJo :grinning:

2 Likes

Well welcome
Pugs sorry to hear about Ecf
This is a great forum enjoy
Must be something strange over there that isnā€™t first I have heard of that happening over nothing
Anyways happy mixing

2 Likes

ā€¦the butt hurt can be strong in some forums! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This forum is pretty much self-moderating. The hammer doesnā€™t have to drop too often around here, but it does happen when folks get way bent or too snarky. :scream: @JoJo usually uses the rubber mallet the first go round! :grinning: Iā€™ve not seen her sledge hammer yet! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

yeah I actually felt a bit put out by it as Iā€™d been on there for over a year but every single thread I posted, every comment, wasnā€™t in the right place, didnā€™t have the right content etc, the same moderator got me every time, so I google their name, turns out they are quite well known for itā€¦I think itā€™s sad, but hey thanks for the welcome :+1::grinning:

2 Likes

best behaviour :cold_sweat::pray: lol I promise :zipper_mouth:

3 Likes

@JoJo said it, I second it. Their lossā€¦
Again, Glad youā€™re here @Pugs1970!

2 Likes

Thankings :relaxed:ā€¦feelin the love :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the fam!

1 Like