Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

welcome to the party @James35 & @sseibert3 :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to our friendly forum and sorry for the late Welcoming! @Duchesst @sseibert3 @James35

Hi All,

Iā€™m Cam from Calgary Canada. Iā€™ve been vaping for over two years now and been smoke free for just about two years now. As my journey into vaping turn to building my coils and bigger tanks I found myself spending way too much on store bought ejuice so a few weeks ago I figured the next progression was DIY ejuice. Wish I found this site before I put my first order in for supplies as I just got random flavors that probably didnā€™t really work together. SInce I have found this site I have put in a good sized order to mix some of the recipes that interested me and already had some very good results. Great site for a newbie. Thanks for everyone who contributes and helpful sooner or later i can also submit some nice recipes of my own.

On another note does anyone in my area know of any place I can get my supplies locally? I have been ordering from DIY-Ejuice in Vancouver and The Broke Vaper in Toronto. Both are great places to get supplies from but would be nice to be able to go to a shop in Calgary so I could quickly get a few flavors that I need without paying a hefty amount to ship.

10 Likes

Welcome Cam!
Pleased to meet you, and I hope you enjoy your time here at ELR. Itā€™s truly an awesome resource, and the search bar can be your biggest asset in many cases!

3 Likes

Welcome!! :sunglasses:

Welcome aboard @Moose7, pleasure to have you here, canā€™t be any help with your suppliers Iā€™m afraid as Iā€™m UK, but plenty of kind hearted folk on this site to help you out if you put a thread up :+1:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources has list of canadian vendors there are some shops in cowtown I just think of them off hand if you want I can go find them and see if any carry flavs

Oh yeah an welcome to ELR always nice to see another Canadian join the party :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to all I havenā€™t welcomed yet! Learn something, teach something and above all else, enjoy yourselves.

2 Likes

Welcome @Moose7 ! Cam ,you will find the majority of us would say the exact same thing! So welcome to the club!:grinning:

Hey everyone! Iā€™m Donnie. Iā€™m a pressman/server/comic broker. Live in Tennessee and Iā€™ve been vaping for about 6 months. Before that I was a smoker for about 18 years. Vaping saved my life. I enjoy being a father, playing drums and mixing my own juice in what lil free time I have. My fav. Juice provider is vape wild! But currently I make most of what I vape. Looking forward to meeting all of you and chatting you up about all things vape!

5 Likes

Welcome Donnie , I am sure you will enjoy the forum!

Letā€™s see if we can get that ā€˜mostā€™ changed to a resounding ā€˜allā€™ eh :wink::+1:

Welcome to the best vaping forum around @Dividion, very pleased to have you here :wink:

1 Like

Thanks pugs! Other than my diy juice I like vape wild! A lot and also a select few from skull and roses and element. After making my own though some of these premixed juices just come across as bland.

1 Like

Thanks! Already am! The vape community are mostly a friendly and welcoming group Iā€™m finding. We seem to stick together as we face challenges from the fda and fear mongerers.

3 Likes

yeah youā€™ll find that most store bought juice is crap, DIY all the way man, soon enough you wonā€™t be buying from store any more, just search for clones of the ones you love, theyā€™ll be there :+1:

Hey Everyone! Iā€™m Laura, 36 and from the UK. Had my last cig on 3rd March 2016 and have been a vaping convert since then. Totally love Vaping and cannot wait to start doing DIY. Have loved reading up on stuff in the forums and hope one day Iā€™ll be able to contribute some knowledge too. Looking forward to learning more from you all!

10 Likes

Welcome to ELR, hope you will enjoy it here and all the amazing people.

2 Likes

@Dividion @Lolly
Welcome Donnie & Laura! Congrats on making the change to Vaping, and further; DIY!

I hope that you both continue to stay strong and off the path of self destruction that weā€™ve all been on prior to the switch.

Tastes and approaches may sometimes be different, but the bottom line is always common!

3 Likes

Hey Laura 36ā€¦Iā€™m Paul 45 and I welcome you to our humble abode :grin:

aaaaaand thatā€™s probable the first time anyone here has seen me being called Paul (I think they all thought me real name was Pugsā€¦which to be fairā€¦might as well be :wink:)

Congrats on giving up the stinkys, it only gets better from here on in :ok_hand:

3 Likes