Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome @Tworrs

Glad you found ELR!

2 Likes

Thanks @anon60225325 and @SthrnMixer Iā€™m looking forward to the journey, and meeting new folk.

2 Likes

Hi,
Just to say hello
Been Vaping for 12 months now and totally off the fags
Just starting to make my own liquids so will be asking for tips
Thanks
|Chris

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR :+1:

1 Like

Hi, Gollum, and welcome! The best tip is search and read, search and read. YouĀ“ll learn a whole lot that way. Happy mixing journey! :microscope:

3 Likes

Welcome @Tworrs and @gollum2016

2 Likes

Hello @gollum2016 , welcome!! :grin:

1 Like

Welcome @gollum2016 ! Chris , we hope you enjoy the forum!

1 Like

Hey yaā€™ll, Iā€™m Heather from Kansas USA. Iā€™m so far a rare bird, I was a non smoker who started vaping. Iā€™m very much into the advocacy and trying to educate non vapers of the importance of this FDA mess. I watched my grandfather die from lung cancer with mets to his brain, liver and bone marrow 25 years after he quit smoking. Unfortunately all my aunts/uncles continued smoking around him. Now 1 uncle is battling lung cancer and another suffering emphysema at the age of 60. Both my grandfatherā€™s boys.
Iā€™ve been vaping about 6 months maybe, I have spent the past at least 1 month reading errythang I can about coil building and DIYā€™ing. Watched a few hundred YouTube vids from Ripp Trippers, Pristine builds, the art of vaping, twisted messes, DIY or DIEā€¦all the obvious big names. Iā€™ve mixed a few decent juices, made a couple basic buildsā€¦ready to really get into things and hone my skills. Lately I feel like I live and breathe vape related everything!! Glad to have decided to come to ELR, Iā€™m loving everything so far and man there are some awesome people here.

13 Likes

Welcome aboard @Heather6 - look forward to seeing you around on the forum! :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome @Heather6 ! We do hope you enjoy the forum!

3 Likes

Hello @gollum2016 and welcome to ELR!

1 Like

Welcome!

Yep, there really are. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there, @Heather6 and welcome to our humble castle. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi everyoneā€¦Iā€™m Paulaā€¦not on the forum much but Iā€™m always in the recipes! Iā€™ve been hopelessly addicted to DIY since last March. Iā€™ve enjoyed a lot of your recipes and have ā€œborrowed and tweakedā€ quite a few of them alreadyā€¦trying to acknowledge them as I goā€¦but please forgive me if I fall short sometimes. I look forward to getting any feedback on any of my concoctionsā€¦so feel free to comment. self employedā€¦so Iā€™m always around! :taurus:

12 Likes

Welcome, Paula! Beautiful work!!

Thanx Mama!!

1 Like

So nice of you to come by the forum to say hello also, Paula. You are obviously very talented in different areas - loved your ā€œSpirit guidesā€ and ā€œLone wolfā€. Both so beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you for checking out my workā€¦so nice of you to comment.

1 Like

Not new but been Mia for a while now.
Donā€™t know if if someone remembers me as itā€™s been a while but I sure remember the great, kind and helpful people who make this forum.

Iā€™m building and mixing again and enjoying every minute of it :grinning:

Cheers
Tom

7 Likes