Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome to all you beautiful new people and so sorry I’m not responding to each of you! I’m glad you found us and I hope you enjoy your stay. The door locks from the outside so…tough if ya don’t. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Welcome back! Is Sonja still mixing with you? You both added to the pleasant banter on the forum and have been missed. :smile:

3 Likes

Daath… Sup have a pint or 3 mate chill relax enjoy! My name is Matt and I’ve been mixing for 3 years and enjoying most of my creations but with trial comes error till you get it right! Just enjoy life vape strong and spread the word about vaping to who will listen and most of all have fun! Vaping is life and mixing is just plain fun spiked with pain…lol

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Kevin from North-rhine Westphalia Germany.
I’ve been smoking too long, had some medical issues and had to stop, but it was hard… so i switched to vaping about 2 years ago. As technical affinity was always on my side and i’m a learned electrical engineer the numbers couldn’t scare me away nor could Ohm’s law. So i started with a vamo4 and bought the liquids from the b&m. Started my research there, found out that the components used in eliquid are damn cheap… About 1 year ago i started diy mixing and building coils (for ecigs).
ELR helped alot finding good stuff but so did the tube and social media. Lack of local vapers (except my girlfriend) made me stick to the net. So now i’m also here at the forums too, hoping to help and get help.

12 Likes

Hey everybody,im newbstar.just started to dip my toe into mixing my own juices and ive got to say the info and help on this site is second to none,lol trying to read as much as i can about mixing,my brains a sponge at the moment.anyway this is me total newb but lovin it

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @rotaticus @Newbstar @mrroguesr :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome, welcome! Good to see new names join the ELR Forum. Folks don’t hesitate to jump right in and join the conversations. Best advice - use the search feature to check for topics before starting a new conversation. There are tons of threads here covering a wide range of topics. But if you don’t find what you’re looking for, fire away! I know you’ll enjoy your time here!

5 Likes

Welcome @rotaticus @Newbstar @mrroguesr!!

SthrnMixer said it, so I’ll second it! Lol

3 Likes

Hello everyone New to group and to diy hope to learn a lot ,enjoy your day and vape on.Jimmy

6 Likes

welcome aboard new comers!!..always nice to see some fresh faces around :grin::thumbsup:

2 Likes

Wowza. Lots of introductions. All are welcome here.

@KyMIXN @Newbstar @rotaticus @mrroguesr @anon60225325 @pmvART And all the others I missed

2 Likes

Welcome Jimmy ! I am guessing you are in the bluegrass state by your name but a warm welcome either way.

Warm welcome to all the new members! @pmvART @Newbstar @rotaticus @mrroguesr ! We hope you enjoy the forum and don’t be afraid to ask for help if needed!

Hi I’m Sean, from pa.
Have been new to the whole vape scene since August, got my first sub ohm mod and fell into DIY juice shortly after. My wife and I love messing around with DIY, this has become such a fulfilling experience to us in quite a few ways. Helps that are friends are always jealous of our juice as they like it more than all the expensive hyped sugary ejuices they buy, lol, but any ways. Found this site and I catch my self constantly on it, reading, watching, learning. Every one here seems to be happy and proud to be part of this community , so far so am I. Also with all the links forums and recipes, every one seems to be supportive and willing to help a fellow member of the community. I too hope that in time I can be just as helpful to others as I have learned a lot since I’ve been here . I read a lot of topics and just started leaving a few comments.
So thank you all for this amazing place and everything I have learned so far.
Will be around

10 Likes

Welcome Sean , it is a wonderful forum as the members do love to help others .Thank you for joining in!

2 Likes

Welcome to the reading, watching, learning club @Gmer4Lfe :grinning: You seem like a nice addition to this strawberry place and great to see that you and your wife already have had some success in mixing.

2 Likes

That’s a big yep.Thanks

2 Likes

Hi I’m mark from uk, new here started mixing about 6 month ago but with little success . After reading on here and watching diy or die . Getting a little better :smiley: Looking forward to joining in here and learning from the forum :+1:

9 Likes

Sup Mark, welcome to the forum :wink:, nice to see more UK mixers in here, where in UK are you based?

1 Like

Hi pugs thanks for the welcome. I’m from Leeds . Where from uk are you.?