Beginner RDA

Funny you should point that one out. I saw it on Amazon earlier and thought that that might be a good choice… I think I’ve got my heart set on it now… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

And then you show me that puppy…

3 Likes

This one is not out yet maybe 1week out but looks like a good one for dripping and Squonking
I have one on order

3 Likes

Apparently you can get a squonk pin for the tsunami…

HHHMMMmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Okay, let me clear up why I want a dripper.

As I plan to start making juices, I need something that I can easily test flavours with. I’m guessing I’m on the right track with an RDA over a RTA?

4 Likes

Yes the squonk pin comes with the Tsunami I have one BUT I think I will Love the Pulse
Please check out

1 Like

I like the look, but it seems it’s US only. I’m a UK bunny…

3 Likes

They will get released in the UK

2 Likes

I have the patience of… well I think I’m going to get the Tsunami then once the Pulse is released get that too!

It would be rude not to.

2 Likes

Here is the griffin
The Avocado 24 is much the same design. Your looking for the lack of a center post most of all. It make it all so much simpler to build on an open end column style like this. No jerking and twisting the coils to the point of snapping the leads to get things centered.
As a taste tester it takes me seconds to re-wick and drip in a new flavor juice. Even just running it dry and changing flavors if it’s not to far off or a real strong first juice.

5 Likes

Ok, thats the RDA sorted, any recommendations on an RTA? (Just coz I can)

I was looking at this…

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/discount-zone/tpd-clearance-11/sigelei-moonshot-rta.html

1 Like

Ammit dual coil
Aromamaizer Supreme
Obs engine
Serpent mini 25 :+1:

all will do you proud

5 Likes

just got an OBS engine and all i can say is WOW, wish I had this soooner… wicking is simple and flavor is outstanding IMO… it is a must have, good vapor production and outstanding flavor producer…

1 Like

Magma RDA. Simple 2 post for single coil.

3 Likes

i would suggest you to take a look on Fymytech Cyclon RDA
it’s a nice 25mm RDA,
Nice design (well it’s subjective)
Great airflow (top and bottom Airflow)
great taste
it can keep a nice amount of juice in the bottom so you don’t have to drip all the time…
and well…building this is no harder or easier than Most RDAS in the market atm…
there are two versions… the VT version comes with Velocity deck but even the first version of this one is great too)

gl and hf m8 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay, so far the credit card fairy has bought me…

Tsunami 24
OBS Engine

I have room for one more…

3 Likes

RDA? Do you have a Goon?

1 Like

And if it is an RTA, this is extremely good info.

2 Likes

I think my last pick will be an RTA. I have an OBS already, just looking at the deals available. Lots of clearance sales in the UK at the mo what with the impending doom…

1 Like

I would think the Serpent mini would be dirt cheap.

1 Like