Beginner RDA

Ok, thats the RDA sorted, any recommendations on an RTA? (Just coz I can)

I was looking at this…

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/discount-zone/tpd-clearance-11/sigelei-moonshot-rta.html

1 Like

Ammit dual coil
Aromamaizer Supreme
Obs engine
Serpent mini 25 :+1:

all will do you proud

5 Likes

just got an OBS engine and all i can say is WOW, wish I had this soooner… wicking is simple and flavor is outstanding IMO… it is a must have, good vapor production and outstanding flavor producer…

1 Like

Magma RDA. Simple 2 post for single coil.

3 Likes

i would suggest you to take a look on Fymytech Cyclon RDA
it’s a nice 25mm RDA,
Nice design (well it’s subjective)
Great airflow (top and bottom Airflow)
great taste
it can keep a nice amount of juice in the bottom so you don’t have to drip all the time…
and well…building this is no harder or easier than Most RDAS in the market atm…
there are two versions… the VT version comes with Velocity deck but even the first version of this one is great too)

gl and hf m8 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay, so far the credit card fairy has bought me…

Tsunami 24
OBS Engine

I have room for one more…

3 Likes

RDA? Do you have a Goon?

1 Like

And if it is an RTA, this is extremely good info.

2 Likes

I think my last pick will be an RTA. I have an OBS already, just looking at the deals available. Lots of clearance sales in the UK at the mo what with the impending doom…

1 Like

I would think the Serpent mini would be dirt cheap.

1 Like

Done!

Last question - I’ve seen a mod for cheap, but the only colour left is Rose Gold aka pink…

It’s touch screen aka Shiny!

Should I??

1 Like

I’ve got a Tsunami that I put a single coil in for testing mixes. Gives accurate clean taste. Easy and fast to re-wick per single coil. Easy to hit most any desired resistance with a wide variety of wire/pre-built coils. Use with a damp rag, lol. Easy to over drip.

2 Likes

What kind of mod is it? @Pugs1970 has done several reviews on them and has a list of favorites.

2 Likes

It’s the Sigelei T150 Touch Screen

Never reviewed a Sigelei gotta be honest, they kinda fell out of favour due to poor quality control and worse customer service, as far as touch screens go though I absolutely recommend the Smok G priv and the Laisimo L3 :ok_hand:🖒

3 Likes

That would probably explain why it’s so cheap.

I’ll keep hunting for a bargin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just a thought…but do you use TC?..or just straight wattage?..im only asking because the CoilArt Mage tricker box kit is like 50 quid right now and you get a mod AND an RDA, both are excellent and super simple…its a really good kit 🖒

2 Likes

No where near as airy… but I’ve got 4 of these coming soon; snagged them when they were $7.18 each. :sunglasses:

And they come with the squonk pin! :grinning: Although I’m not in the squonk club… perhaps one day I’ll get you to turn me on to one of the more trusted squonk mods… it has to be tough as nails, single 18650 or 26650, and replacement bottles would need to be readily available for purchase at any time. It that too much to ask? :innocent:

3 Likes

LOL … Regulated or Mechanical ?

2 Likes

ALL options are on the table. :wink: Might wanna stick/link suggestions in the squonk thread as not to derail this thread. :grin:

2 Likes