Beginner RDA

@Pugs1970 I have tried TC but it’s not for me. Not with the iSub gear I have. May try again at a later date though.

@Kinnikinnick I’ve probably spent the last 3 hours on Gearbest thanks to you…

@Rob62 When i know/care/google the difference I’ll let you know!! lol

Squonking is also something I may look at a later date. I’m could happily continue with my iSub S tbh but that would be no fun.

All in all, there are a lot of options on the table, too many!! I tend to be a bargain hunter though so we’ll see what comes in the next few months. Right now though I have the following coming

Tsunami 24
Serpent Mini
OBS Engine
Pre rolled coils
Packet of Cotton bacon v2

Thank you to everyone for your input, suggestions and advice. I really appreciate it and have another 6 -7 thousand more questions to come. :smiley:

Tups

5 Likes

no man you misunderstand me lol…I don’t use it either, the CoilArt Mage tricker is straight wattage only :wink:

Sorry, my answer was more to the TC part of your reply than the Mage. The Mage is tempting… very very tempting…

My hand may accidentally slip on the add to basket button if I think about it tooo long…

Hmmmmmmmmm…

3 Likes

But you will soon include tc in your reviews anyway, won’t you :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’ve been TC’ing my ass off all night on the VooPoo…

oh yeah…totally…tempin…stuff…(not warming to it in the slightest…but I did it just for you)

5 Likes

Aww, much obliged! :grin: lol

3 Likes

Sorry late to the party here: A Velocity style deck will ease your pain of building in my opinion.
I use this on the regular: A Wotofo Troll V2 22 mm. Get SS version not the black. The black one has so many issues trying to close the air vents. The Troll in my opinion is one of the best vapes for drippers you will ever have.

Everywhere I can drip, I have it with me.

2 Likes