Best affordable RDA

hello all! Im looking into getting my first RDA but dont want to spend a lot of $$$. I wouldn’t consider myself a professional builder but i do have a good amount of experience with RTAs. I do however have a couple of stipulations: preferably somewhere in the $30 range, give or take five bucks and would really prefer a non-clone. thanks in advance!

1 Like

For that price and the best performance I would suggest a mad dog - they are about $20 genuine. I think @Pugs1970 has a coupon code in his review thread on the mad dog

2 Likes

Yeah a Mad Dog or a couple of clones is what you get for $30 something.
Wotofos Freakshow lands around that money and so do the Cheetah and both are ok for the price.

1 Like

never heard of it but it looks really nice and very easy to build on. thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

i just got myself a wotofo freakshow today. It was my 1st rda but have built a rta. There is a sale on Vaporrider and i got it for $4.99 us. They have alot of rda/rta in your range. You definetley should check it out. I also had my eye on the TOBC clone which is only $7.99 and iirc is buy 1 get 1 free. GL to u

1 Like

i was looking at the freakshow but not really a fan of the 3 post design

4.99 for an rda?! definitely worth giving it a try then lol. thanks for the suggestion

very large holes, u dont have to fight w. it. the flavor is nice, does leak w/ wicking right, cause although there is a well, the air holes are located on the bottom, The TOBH has a side airflow, so if u concerned about leaks, that be a better choice

1 Like

3 post?
It has a Velocity deck with 2 posts.

oh woops i was looking at the v1

It’s 3 post not sure which version it is, it’s carbon fiber, looks cool. It came w/ 3 top caps, black,ss, ang copper, they have delrin inserts but doesnt come w/ drip tip.

i thought as much.
the freakshow is a fairly good 22mm rda, it has good flavor and is easy to build on.

1 Like
2 Likes

No doubth in my mind … this is the second best I ever had (the original is a little better) :slight_smile: https://www.provapes.co.uk/collections/squonking/products/o-atty

1 Like