Best All-in-1 vape shop

I have that one posted as pomegranate YoYo. I still plan to tweak it a little though and maybe work on my strawberry cream pie recipe (a mothers milk clone)this week. I will make sure and check out your recipes and look forward to seeing how the summer clouds comes out.

1 Like

I can give it a whirl. Will you link the two recipes here for me. I’m out of town ATM but when I get back home I’ll whip them up !

1 Like

There ya go

1 Like

Thanks I bookmarked it !

Umm I will have to adapt a lil as I don’t have Orange LA it isn’t one that shouldn’t be vaped I believe d/t the oil content. I have blood orange FW

Also will have to adapt pomegranate one not a big fan of it. But do have a blueberry pomegranate NWF VG based flavor I will use.

1 Like

I dont actually use LA citrus, I was just enhancing the orange cream… for me the jury is still out on that one though…its used in aromatherapy and people have been inhaling oils for centuries, and yes, there are some essential oils that have the potential to be toxic and for that reason, I don’t readily advocate their use but I think it bears mentioning that many of the food flavors we use contain the synthetic versions of the very same chemicals found in essential oils… Most food flavors are also NOT water soluble, that’s why they are mixed with PG, alcohol and in some cases, triacetin BUT ANYWHO we really don’t know and I’m not meaning to get off topic… I took a small risk @ .5 but u can use whatever other citrus/orange I’m sure;-)
I have blood orange which Im going to use next. A friend of mine lives by LA citrus “oils” and vapes them like crazy for over 6 years haha, to each their own, no one really knows;)

1 Like

I’ve used orange blossom TFA on occasion. So yes in small situations. But I myself don’t advocate inhaling oil directly via vaping. As for your stomach that’s completely a different story.

I made your mixes tonight. I really think I’m going to love the Ylang Ylang with the orange! I recently had it with Earl grey and orange and it was good but Earl Grey is an acquired taste I’ve yet to fully grasp.

As for the pomegranate blueberry I made it w/o the pomegranates instead added a blueberry Acai pomegrante VG based flavor at 5% and took those other two out. I really don’t like pomegrante but am trying out this flavor hoping it’s just TFA’s pomegrante that I don’t like :slight_smile:️ So I warmed them then spun them in the magnetic mixer and now they’re in my steeping drawer. You said a week steep time thus far ?

Also used blood orange at .5 as well and it smells so good in the mix. I am still tempted to try this tonight but I not Guna :sweat:

1 Like

Yeah the orange hands down is my fav!! I sat on the 25th and just did blind recipes, banging out 1 bottle after another and threw them in a box to forget about them. So as far as steeping, I didn’t come back to them until about 10 days later but I couldn’t tell ya if thats an absolute. I’m making 60 mls of them today so I can do a small taste and see if there’s a huge difference. Sorry you don’t like pomegranate…I’m loving this one too! Acai though…could be good! I may have to try that as well.
Another one that I have tried so far from that “blind mixing” night was the Resinite Peach. I sucked down 10 ml in one sitting it so good! I highly recommend that one as well!
I hope you like em! It’s a great feeling when you strike gold blindly :wink:
But @Amy2 I do have you to thank! If you didn’t mention ylang pairs good with orange I may of not of experimented with it!

1 Like

It is! Great with chocolate or cocoa!

2 Likes

Your welcome ! I’m looking forward to it finishing steeping.

I meant as an alternative to the pom in the recipe, I LOVE my Acai and use it all the time=-) Now if I can only get motivated to get in there and whip somethin up…damn lazy, sluggish days!

1 Like

Yeah I just finished making big ass bottles of all 3 (Bruised ylang, Cirus Cananga & Resinite Peach) with the exception of the peach they weren’t even close to what they are after 10 days…which sucks cause I sucked down all the prototypes in 1 day haha! (Really not hard to do on the damn crown)
The bruised was kinda close but as you know that ylang needs time and it was coming thru quite strong compared to the steeped vr :wink:
Cant wait to hear what ya think!

1 Like

Yep this is the problem with small batches ! oh i kept smelling it today am so excited for them ! 10 days is gonna be hard !

since you like dripping and if you like sweet strawberry milk try my creamy strawberry milk v2
Creamy strawberry milk v2 : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/202873/Creamy+strawberry+milk+v2+

2% Cream Fresh (FA)
5% Graham Cracker (TPA)
0.4% Malted Milk (TPA)
4% Strawberries and Cream (TPA)
3% Strawberry (NWF)
1% Sweet Cream (TPA)
2.5% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 17.9%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1C7r

2 Likes

This is the only thing I HATE HATE HATE about DIY!!! Especially being a chef, this so goes against the norm for me!! “Here sir, lemme make this outstanding entree for you and I’ll place it on your table, just come back in 2 weeks” lol

2 Likes

Nice thank you! The only thing I do not have there is the fresh cream and malted milk :frowning:

1 Like

S&C TPA was my go to until I got the IDE Vapors S&C. Very true to the real thing with an added mouth feel. I have a couple steeping and will let you know how it goes. But IMO it kicks TPA butt.

1 Like

The malted milk is kinda important. The fresh cream kinda chills out the malted milk slightly. But I’d say fresh cream FA should be in your arsenal it’s so versitile cream without an additive flavor. Love it use it all the time.

The strawberries and cream can be any I just used it Bc it doesn’t get a lot of action. I typically “feel” sorry for my lonely flavors so I make myself use them every so often. So use whichever SB n cream you’d like !

2 Likes

I should let you adopt my lonely flavors!! I feel so bad for the little guys at times…there are so many of them and they have been cast away to “the island of misfit flavors” probably never to show their faces again haha

I almost bought malted milk on my last run but I didn’t think I would have that much use for it, plus I have been a bit more frugal when it comes to flavors…not wanting to send them to the island and all;)
Def think about picking it up the next round though thanks!

2 Likes

I made a second version of it if you’re interested. Pulled back on somethings and raised others. Removed the orange but still all the same flavors…I feel the ylang ylang comes through a bit differently in this one, I love them both though

Yea I’ll check it out. I made your last straw cucumber. It’s steeping ATM. I think it’s an interesting mix since you typically only see cucumber paired w/ watermelon or mint.

I’m thinking Ylang Ylang may be good with a hint of lemon and splash of lavender but I don’t have lavender yet. I would go 0.2 lavender lemon could be a top note and Ylang Ylang background lavender hint.

1 Like

Yeah I was trying to think outside the box on that one. It turned out quite nice, very light and refreshing! I made one last night with cucumber called The devils passion which came out pretty good as well…not much cucumber in it though

Funny you should mention lavender! I was thinking about that earlier cause I made a dish with essence of lavender and then I wondered if there was a lavender flavor available for vaping! I think thats a brilliant idea as long as the ylang doesnt take over too much