Best All-in-1 vape shop

Yeah I suppose it’s to be expected, wizard labs is the worst for this imo not to mention they really don’t have a quick turn around-
I remember my first huge order I place with them and when I went to checkout 75% of my order went from instock to out of stock haha

1 Like

I think I have that Yellow Peach in one of the little glass vials from Wizard Labs.

1 Like

The yellow? I always mixed it with INW peach and the white peach but I was REALLY hesitant too because I can’t stand cap’s fruit especially their juicy peach…that candy flavor they have gives me an instant headache but I am very glad I bought it…especially since he only had a 4oz and not those 8ml vials :slight_smile:

I have a 4 oz bottle of Juicy Peach. I use it in a few recipes

1 Like

I wish it didn’t bother me so much! All my fellow vapers have no issues but for me I get that flavor I don’t like with A LOT of fruits…shit I have 20 capella’s flavors alone I cannot use because of it…it makes me sick for some reason :frowning: There’s only a handful of other companies I get that from but thankfully not a lot or I would be screwed haha

1 Like

Done- Feel free to change the title if you wish!

1 Like

Did you consider pairing pomegrante with that licorice ? It’s dark licorice right ? Maybe even milk chocolate along with it.

2 Likes

With the anise? I have not actually hmm…its LA anise and I also have LA Horehound which I have yet to use (amongst dozens of other flavors)
I love anise/licorice flavors in food, candy, drinks, I just haven’t come up with a good idea yet and too be honest idk if I would even like it in a vape. Have you used the pom pairing before?

1 Like

Took me a while to figure out the anise/licorice mix, but once I did, BAM! All day vape for me.

1 Like

Cool I’ll give that a try!!..once I obtain the other 4 flavors lol! You have a lot of diverse flavors Jim! I would love to take a peek at your stash list some day? I went out and bought liquid Amber based on one of your recipes before we became vape friends and I’m SO glad I did!! I would love to browse some of your others and pick your brain a bit my friend :wink:

1 Like

I’ve heard that TFA absinthe is the best of both worlds; don’t have it now, but one day! Yummy!

1 Like

YES! I almost got that on my last round and wish I did! Because a week later a local friend of mine made a juice with it and it was great! (Unfortunately I didn’t see the little green fairy)

I’m going to see if I can get a few ml from him to play around with but the single use juice he had was great! Not a heavy anise/licorice flavor either!

1 Like

DarthVapor3, I’ve been looking at the Crown RDA by UWell.
So, what did you thing about it? Also include any good prices on it you’ve found… if so. I’m a mouth-to-lung hitter and I know you probably don’t smoke it or build it that way. I’ve got my Atlantis and my Lemo in the drawer and don’t use them because they are too air-ry.

1 Like

I LOVE the crown! The one negative issue I have with it, is it drinks A LOT of juice quick! Although for me, at the moment that’s kinda a good thing because I make so many new bottle a week that it used to take month before I get around to tasting/using them. This has helped speed up that issue haha
Im a mouth to lung myself and I only used to have 2 tanks, both nautilus, so I have been used to vaping at 13w max. Now MINIMUM im at 40watts but I usually stay around 60. I do get a slight TH with the crown that I wasn’t used to before but to me this isn’t bad at all. There are days were the crown is just way too much for me and I prefer to go “lite” and use my aspire tanks. To me the crown is extreme in comparison!
Again I love it and very glad I got it! I get sublime true flavor out of my juice! I would highly recommend it! I bought mine for 40 with free shipping from a girl on ebay that I personally trust and has authentic stuff and at the time I didn’t hunt for a better price so I may not be the best guy to help you there, sorry- I will look for her info for you though if you would like
The crown is not airy to me at all and it has one of the best airflow systems I have seen, it actually clicks/locks into place at your desired draw which I like. I’m not familiar with using the Lemo so I can’t compare there either sorry.

All in all it produces HUGE clouds which for me not being a cloud chaser is great and some days I dont prefer that, all really depends on my tongue that day if you understand.
I’m pretty much on my first coil since I have had it and that is VERY impressive. I say pretty much because I had a rare defective coil the first 3 days of using it so I don’t feel comfortable saying first coil…even though it basically is

My pros (keep in mind I only have the 2 nauts to compare)
I love the top fill option more than I thought I would!
The thing is uber easy to clean and the craftsman ship is supurb
The flavor is amazing and I have actually pulled back on my flavoring percentages because of this
The drip tip is huge/fat and on mine feels like it is bolted on its so sturdy
Even though it goes to 120 I can still get great hits at 30 (for you this may be the airy issue you speak of though) but at 60w I can get quick 3-4 sec pulls that are nice, if I dont want the kick your ass clouds it is capable of

Cons-(very limited)
I wish the tank was bigger, even though I believe it is a 4ml it feels more like a 3ml
The thing drinks juice like a hummer drinks gas

I hope this helps!

Also I just noticed, I don’t currently do any rebuilds and I have been using the stock coils (so far only the .25 coils) so I can’t help you when it comes to any RBAs and that on the crown but as I’m sure you know there is a lot of threads here pertaining to that and @Pro_Vapes is a great guy to go to when it comes to rebuilds, especially on the crown!

Another thing I forgot to mention is the temperature of the vape, again only comparing to my previous tanks, the vapor on the crown at 60w on up tends to be alot warmer than I was used to. It really doesn’t bother me too much until I start to get in the triple digits but if you prefer a cool vape, this may be an issue for you. At 50 watts I don’t get that much warmth though

3 Likes

So I’m about due for another order and I’m thinking I’ll give bullcity a try this time! I did like ECX but they were out on a lot of things the last order and I want to try other places besides my neighbor WL since I am really happy with FA and INW products. As I post this I have yet to really check out bullcity so I’m not totally sure what they have. I would also like to branch out into some of these new companies too but they are too far and between and I really don’t need much!
I shall go check out bullcity unless there are any other recommendations that have yet to be posted here…
As I lie crippled in bed the wife keeps asking me “Do you need anything?” so finally I said YES! more flavorings will make me feel better :smile:It’s only fair right? I mean when a woman is in “crisis” they tend to need Ben & Jerry’s to make them feel better so…
Well that’s my logic anyways…

2 Likes

I just received an order from BC yesterday while I would normally praise them I did have 2 slight problems this last time. First, I had a slight leakage from FA Fresh Cream, nothing bad looked like condensation inside the baggie they had placed it in all on it’s own, first time I ever had anything leak and I am glad it was in a baggie. The other issue was that I placed my order then said “damn… there were a couple other items I had wanted…” immediately sent them an email stating I wanted to change my order to increase items, about 7 or 8 hours later I get a shipping notification followed by an email 2 minutes after it stating it was too late to change my order because it was being shipped already.
It was my own fault of course, but it kind of perturbed me as instead of 14 items ordered, I probably would have added 5 or 6 more. HOPEFULLY they will get Joy back in stock again, I’ve been wanting to try it. All my other orders I’ve had no problem with and shipping is quick for every order placed.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @CallMeTut, sorry you had issue, as minor as they were. You also answer a question I forgot to ask and was the whole point of my post to begin with haha, shipping speeds. I gather from what you said they are pretty speedy

You have me interested in this JOY, I’ve never heard of it? Pray tell :wink:
granted I can just look it up when I go to order :wink:

1 Like

Have to jump in here!!!

Yup! Get the FA Joy. Good stuff. Nice cake like bakery quality; some folks say funnel cake from the fair.

Placing an order with BCV, huh? I remember you saying you wanted a starter tobacco in some thread ; ) lemme look down their list! I’ll be back before you hit the send button!

1 Like

SOLD!
That’s all I needed to hear :wink:

Tick tock tick tock…patiently waiting on the tobacco reccondmendation from the tobacco guru…tick tock tick tock.lol

2 Likes