Best All-in-1 vape shop

I was thinking. Tell him to set ELR up with coupons. I like them alot.

Has anyone dealt with Essential depot for pg/vg? I can’t get over the 4 gallons of VG for under $50! Pretty damn tempting and I know I can sell a couple gallons to my local vapors and make my $ back hehe

1 Like

Ya know, I don’t know. I know Hangsen is flavoring made in China; as I’ve said before, I have my opinions about fluids that come from China…as Bartleby says in Melville’s “Bartleby the Scrivener”…“I’d prefer not to!”

MamaJ’s? Not a clue. I would think they get a huge following from VU due to HIC’s involvement with VU. Perhaps you can get some clearer info from VU or reddit?

1 Like

Hangsen is probably the largest in the world. They were among the first to make PG/VG-liquids - there are videos of their factories, and they’re extremely professional - not like some “premium” vendors that mix in their office :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That said, I don’t use them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Seems to be the case with a lot of people and I have heard they were one of the big boys in the industry but then I saw not a lot of people use them which lead to the question why?
If I end up going through Bullcity maybe I’ll buy just 1 small bottle and find out for myself!
Thanks guys

I read good things about their tobacco. Highway and No.5 are suppose to be top notch. Also their Indian tobacco is good from what I read. Mine are steeping now. Their pineapple I ordered had good reviews too.

They have a following on ECF. Some say it’s the only tobac they will buy. I read some good overseas reviews also.

1 Like

FWIW, I’m pretty sure something in Hangsen liquids (not necessarily flavoring) is no bueno for me. I wound up with pneumonia winter before last and had trouble breathing and constant coughing for eight months after. Doctors diagnosed me with COPD, did breathing tests, gave me lots of steroids and nothing was helping. I stopped vaping Hangsen and got heavy into DIY. As soon as I quit vaping the Hangsen liquid everything went back to normal. As always, that’s just me and it could be a total coincidence, but I did find it kinda odd that the problems started when I switched from my regular guy’s liquid to Hangsen (cuz it was cheaper) and it went away when I quit Hangsen and started vaping my own.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think that China would be above booting out “videos” for propaganda sake to lure investors or show the world their “proper procedures”; just a personal gut feeling on my part.

…and this is why most of us here, mix at our kitchen table or mixing labs; we wanna make sure what’s in our juice. I guess it all comes down to each individual trusting the vendor.

2 Likes

With anything in life some things are hit or miss. If I had been paranoid about vaping I’d still be smoking. No one knows any truth about what they have… only what happens after you get it. If it’s good enough for folks on ECF than it’s good enough for me. I just hope it’s as good as their claims.

1 Like

Damn girl that’s some serious shit! I’m sorry that happened to you! Did you search around to see if there was anyone else that had the same reaction? I’m thankful I am not allergic or sensitive to any thing in life but I know a lot of people that have had issues with certain companies when others have not…kinda makes you wonder what’s in some of these people’s liquids…

1 Like

Yea it was weird. Had me a little freaked out before I put two and two together and thought about the juice. About 4 months after the pneumonia I had a fit of coughing that left me breathless and coughing up blood so I booked it to the ER. They did an X-ray and the doc came in and said “Well, there’s something that doesn’t look quite right, so we’re going to do an MRI just to be sure it’s not cancer.” Turns out it was just some scar tissue from the pneumonia but man I had a good hour or three between “Hey, we think you have cancer” to “Turns out it’s nothing major.” LOL. Until vaping, the only allergies I had that I knew of were milk when I was little and cats/seasonal. Who knows, maybe it was the flavor I was vaping (teas, oddly enough) or maybe just a bad run. I’m not willing to buy another bottle and test it to find out. I like my lungs where they are, thanks. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m glad that apart from the occasional bout of hay fever I’m peachy now. All things considered, I breathe better than I did smoking, so I’m a happy camper.

2 Likes

WOW that’s some great bed side manner right there! Oh there’s a chance your going to die a horrible, painful death but why don’t ya just sit right here for an hour or two…alone…pondering…while we go check and see! Haha
I can only imagine what was goin through your head!

2 Likes

Excellent decision.

I’m actually going to toss my one bottle of Black Mile from ECX made by Tobacco/Flavor Express. “I’d prefer not to” mix with flavorings with which I have reservations about their origin. Again, personal preference.

I can pretty much blend a flavor to mimic Black Mile from any number of trusted flavor vendor liquids I already have in my stash.

2 Likes

My story is along those lines JoJo. Four years in a row I was admitted to the hospital. I couldn’t breathe. Long story short, my new Dr., who I love told me, “quit smoking and you won’t go into the hospital every year”. I chalked it up to them blaming every ailment from bronchitis to an ingrown toe nail on smoking. Since vaping I feel so much healthier. My breathing has improved drastically. I won’t be going to the hospital this year because I’m having trouble breathing.

2 Likes

I’m glad you all are here and healthy

2 Likes

I just ordered this deal over at Essential…Buy 5 Quarts - Get Extra 50% Off, then I used a 20% off shipping coupon code SHIP20 and got 5 qt for $40.81 total.

1 Like

I wonder if they have/allow codes on the glyCube? I figured for 4 gallons for 48 that’s my best route and VG lasts for years so I should have no worries there-
I’ll give your code a try when I do thanks!

1 Like

Hey, when ya’ll figure out the best deal, PM me and I might just take advantage of the 3 year supply plan! ; ) seriously, not joking!

2 Likes

My IDE order! I had seen their post in vendors about the 10%, hope the apply it. Post said to comment so I pasted the post and thanked them for the discount!! Can’t wait after reading the flavor notes, thank you @Pro_Vapes. great job!!

1 x Milk & Honey
1 x Mango - All Natural
1 x Apple Pie - All Natural
1 x Lemonade - All Natural
1 x Strawberry Cream Flavor Concentrate

1 Like

I’m confused haha what deals are we speaking of? The glycube which works out to be $3 per qt on VG or a flavorings deal?

Im lost :wink: