Best All-in-1 vape shop

Got this today from IDE Flavors…

Hi Kelley,
Thank you for submitting an order with IDE Flavors!
How would you like your discount?
Do you want to select to extra samples for free?

Please reply to this email as soon you can so we can ship your product out today.
Best regards,
Ismael.

Thank you to all the guys over at @Ide_Flavors

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the budget will allow for a purchase this week but I’m interested in checking out IDE now! Bullcity was out on a few things I needed anyways
**My mistake I thought IDE was a vendor not an actual maker

Whats IDE?

From what I can tell they are both. I can’t find any info that would lend to their flavors being made by someone else we know or don’t. IDE_flavors that is…

In conversation with owner they make and sell their own flavors.He’s on the forum.

@Ide_Flavors

Email from IDE Vapors:
Thank you Mr Gregory!

We look forward to your feedback!

We are trying to change this game by providing the safest product to protect our customers.

Unlike our competitors, we manufacture our flavors which give us the ability to tweak a flavor or tailor new flavor for a specific customer or provide any technical support a customer may need.

As I mentioned on the website our flavors are free of the following:

Diacethyl

Acetyl Propionyl

Aldehyde or Formaldehyde

Acetaldehyde

Acidic acid

Formic Acid

Methyl Sulfide

And 30 other negative ingredients for inhalation that we can disclose for competitive advantages.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share our flavors.

Ismael

336-543-6479

www.ideflavors.com

1 Like

I can’t wait to try them! It was Ismael who emailed me asking about my discount. I was very impressed with their customer service so far and my order did get out the same day. Your notes Pro_Vapes is how I figured out which ones to start with. Very nice and thank you for sharing them!

1 Like

I’m glad I could help. He’s a real cool guy. I ordered a few more and took advantage of their discount. I have several of their flavors steeping now. Once I get more I want to make an all IDE mix.

Apple Friggin’ Pie Gmix : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/226960/Apple+Friggin%27+Pie+Gmix

4% Apple Pie (IDE)
3% Caramel (Original) (TPA)
1% Cream Fresh
3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
0.5% Walnut (FA)

Flavor total: 11.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1MLa

1 Like

So I’m putting an order together through ECX now (They screwed me on the point system and just emailed me a 50% off coupon=) but I’m in need of a good pear and Mango flavor because the ones I have are subpar. I’m thinking based on comment to get my pear from INW and my mango from FA- Does anyone have experience with these 2 and can tell me if I’m making the right choice? Looking for true fruit not candy fruit
Also getting some of that “Joy” since it sounds interesting!

I’ve heard good things about the Inawera Pear. @Pro_Vapes just reviewed IDE Vapors mango and said it was really good. Food (or flavoring…?) for thought. :wink:

1 Like

I originally was going to get Inawera’s mango but upon further investigation all the reviews on FA’s say that hands down it was the closest thing to a real mang they have had out of all other mangos. They said the same thing about inw’s pear and I think based on that, it’s what I will do- I’m not saying inw’s mango is bad or anything I’m just looking for the most authentic ya know-
@JoJo I can’t remember do you have FA rose/jasmine? I’m tempted…

Im also torn between inw white grapefruit or FA grapefruit…hmmm I would give anything to have a shop to walk into to sample these things!! The island of misfits is big enough!

I do have Jasmine and I love it. I think it’d be hard to go wrong with any of FA’s flavors unless it’s just something you really don’t like IRL like licorice. Here’s a thread on FA if you’ve not been there yet. I’m gonna say a good 90% of new flavors I order will be FA or Inawera. The rest will most likely just be restocks or novelty flavors from other companies.

The only flavor I’ve come across so far in my limited experience that a company has done better than FA is coconut. If you want genuine coconut meat/water then FA is great, but if you want that dessert or drink coconut flavor, go with Capella.

1 Like

AGREED! That’s exactly what I am doing. I love these 2 companies and everything I have so far is divine~
Thanks for the feedback on Jasmine! Cant wait;)

1 Like

I just wish ECX carried more INW! I was going to go thru BCV for my first time regardless of the fact theyre a little more expensive until I got the ECX discount. So I pretty much took what they had in both FA and INW

I hope ECX screws me to.lol. Has anyone had experience with the vendor, ave40? Any feedback will be appreciated.

1 Like

No idea, but they did a giveaway on ECR

It actually really wasn’t that big of a deal! They weren’t giving me any points for all my orders I realized today when I logged on and I was still at zero points and then I noticed when I was looking in my order history I was charged for bigger bottles than I actually recieved.
Im loving their customer service now though!! I just wish I was making a larger order cause the timing sucks haha

1 Like

I am just so, SO glad to hear that you are a mouth-to-lung hitter and you like the Crown tank. I’ve been looking at them and wondering if I’d be sorry if I got one. People say 'close off the air flow" but that just doesn’t do it for me. I just don’t like my Atlantis or Lemo for example - - just too much air! I’m wondering… When a tank drinks a lot of juice, what does it do with it? I wonder if we get more/thicker flavor? Well, right after I get my latest package from Fastech, I’ll probably order a Crown and get the RBA deck for it when I can find one. Everyone I’ve seen is out of stock on them. But, there’s no hurry. The head that comes with it will last me for awhile especially if mine lasts a long time like yours. If I remember right, it comes with more than one coil head anyway, and/or I might find it to be easily rebuildable. If it’s my favorite, I’ll want to get everything I can for it.

Well, I still haven’t found my Sigelei Mini. I seemed to have lost it somewhere in my house. I had no visitors or thieves come over, so it must have fallen down and is hiding somewhere. I sure do miss it though. It had my Nautilus on it full of Apple. I’ve moved my favorite Apple mix to my Fogger with Nickel wire on my 150 watt Sigelei and t’s so heavy. I hope I find it. My Nautilus coils would clog up but I’ve learned recently to wash out my coils after a couple of fill ups. I use a tube and scringe and swish the water through them pretty hard and it doesn’t hurt them at all.

Well, as I may have mentioned, I got several weird and cheap RTA tanks from Fastech (on the way) that have a ceramic base. I’ll be fiddling around with them for a while. Then… Unless something new or better comes out - I’ll get a Crown. I sold my Goliath because it was an air-ey one and it would leak on me no matter how I built it. It was a juice drinker too, so I know what you are talking about. That’s okay with me. I’m hoping that means more flavor.

I still have my original .25 coil in this thing and I use the crown like crazy! The flavor and performance has not altered yet, I’m very impressed! I’m not sure the exact date I got it but it’s been about a month now

Correct you can customize which heads you want (although some people have received what they didn’t) which if I remember is 3 heads in total and where I bought mine, you could bundle it with an additional 4pk of coils for $5

As for mouth to lung I have always drawn directly to my lungs, even with cigs. I’m so used to it that I have a hard time drawing to mouth…I just feel uncoordinated doing it. That being said I have on a few occasions drawn into my mouth and then slammed it back into my lungs and I liked that too. But I draw directly to my lungs 9999x out of 10000;)

I am confused by what exactly you mean by too much air though? I take really big draws and the crown definitely supports this with huge clouds in reward. Although like I said it also supports small draws when I want

I have yet to buy the RBA and the last I heard Uwell was swamped with orders for them and I am in no super hurry but plan on getting it before years end and another crown as well