Best All-in-1 vape shop

I have pomegranate and blue berry coming with it so I’m sure I’ll find something good. Thanks

1 Like

That is the only thing that matters. If you’re using a tank then cotton burn is not an issue. I don’t know anybody that suck a tank dry. Common sense let you know when it’s time to refill. I have two X SMOK mods and I’ve had no issues. I think they are well built and reliable.

1 Like

I have this tank and it’s my least favorite. It’s built well with good features but it doesn’t deliver the flavor for me. Some people really love it and say the opposite of what I said about it.

Personally I wouldn’t recommend using it at a stand alone flavor for it tends to be VERY floral/perfumish at higher %s but then again that’s just my opinion and MAYBE at a 3-4% it would be a very light floral type vape if thats your thang
but in a mix for sure! If you think of it, let me know what you used it in…I’m always open to new idea when it comes to these style flavorings;)

Those 2 flavorings are in my top 10 for my personal taste/mixes~
What companies are they from? I use TPA’s Pom Deluxe & TPA’s Pom as well as TPA’s wild Blu & Blu extra… both pomegranates compliment each other great as well as both blueberries together

I’m not that familiar with the whole TC thing…yet. Although I’m going to need to be very soon…but seeing that there is no actual thermostat/temp gauge on our tanks the mods instead rely on the change in resistance as the coil is heated correct? So would heating just a dry coil be a inaccurate way of testing the TC? I would imagine having the juice in the atty that ends up running dry would have the real change in resistance… more so then starting with a dry wick?

Like I said I REALLY need to educate myself on this whole other side of vaping because now when I use a Ni-200 coil I will be dealing with degrees instead of wattage and I really don’t even have the slightest idea of where to start there…I sense a whole lotta reading in my not so distant future

1 Like

Cap pomegranate and FW Blueberry are the ones I decided to try first. I will definitely try TFA next time I order from them. I prefer TFA for a strawberry cream pie I make. Orange will be in that line up too.

1 Like

I thought it will be good to start with. I really need a tank rebuildable because I drive for hours everyday. I do put flavor at the top of my list though. So I’ll hope for the best and take any advice I can get. Thanks

1 Like

I mixed pomegranate 8%, blueberry 6%, and ylang ylang 2%. It worked great as a shake and vape but the yy is a bit perfumed I may go to 1%. I predict it will only get better with time. It kind of tastes like purple iris smell or maybe faint lilac. Next I am trying orange, pineapple, ylang ylang.

3 Likes

Nice! Not too far off from the first one I made! I used both blueberries, both poms and a touch of sweetner, search recipes BRUISED YLANG-
Are you posting your recipes?

Funny you should post about ylang, I just finished another one I’m about to post- Citrus Cananga

Orange cream, orange, bavarian, vanilla, ylang and couple more things…I’m shocked though…even at 1.5 it doesn’t come through as strong, just a nice note on the back side;)

I’m also messing with summer clouds…bit tricky one this, I’m sure @Amy2 can attest to that

1 Like

also @JoJo I would stay away from Zen Gardens…or at least sample it first if you can. I realize “subjective” this and that but what I have done with it, all went down the drain:(

It reminds me of…citronella candles? or buggish type spray? IDK but it’s going to the Island of misfit flavors unfortunately, unless I see a good recipe somewhere, I even tried the 2 recipes I saw and wasn’t feeling it (all due respect to those involved)…for what it’s worth!

3 Likes

Ok…that’s yucky sounding! But hey, you might be able to go with the “keep Mosquitos away whilst you are enjoying the out of doors and vaping” scenario?!?

1 Like

Oh yea summer clouds has been complicated from the get go. The scent is strong and perfumey and it’ll taste just like it smells if you go over 3%!! I can’t believe I vaped this at 10% when I first got it about. Year ago. But hey you have to experiment.

I find it best with marshmallow or mangos. But I think any mild exotic will do nice with it. Possibly could see a cream and nectarine going with it as well. I like it most ppl don’t. But then again I like Ylang Ylang as well and it’s a difficult flavor profile as well.

1 Like

Funny you say marshmallow, I made one with toasted marsh and at first I had clouds at 4% and I about died I wasnt expecting it to be so strong! So I pulled it back and added a touch of fig for shits n giggles…it’s not bad but I probably wont make it again haha I’ll try your suggestions tho!
I just posted 2 ylang recipes if you’re interested? I think you are pretty much the only person I know that has it fo I would love your feed back!
One is Bruised ylang and the other is citrus Cananga…
I love them both!! But the citrus Cananga blew me away! I just kinda rolled the dice though, threw in some shit and bam! Adv haha

2 Likes

I have that one posted as pomegranate YoYo. I still plan to tweak it a little though and maybe work on my strawberry cream pie recipe (a mothers milk clone)this week. I will make sure and check out your recipes and look forward to seeing how the summer clouds comes out.

1 Like

I can give it a whirl. Will you link the two recipes here for me. I’m out of town ATM but when I get back home I’ll whip them up !

1 Like

There ya go

1 Like

Thanks I bookmarked it !

Umm I will have to adapt a lil as I don’t have Orange LA it isn’t one that shouldn’t be vaped I believe d/t the oil content. I have blood orange FW

Also will have to adapt pomegranate one not a big fan of it. But do have a blueberry pomegranate NWF VG based flavor I will use.

1 Like

I dont actually use LA citrus, I was just enhancing the orange cream… for me the jury is still out on that one though…its used in aromatherapy and people have been inhaling oils for centuries, and yes, there are some essential oils that have the potential to be toxic and for that reason, I don’t readily advocate their use but I think it bears mentioning that many of the food flavors we use contain the synthetic versions of the very same chemicals found in essential oils… Most food flavors are also NOT water soluble, that’s why they are mixed with PG, alcohol and in some cases, triacetin BUT ANYWHO we really don’t know and I’m not meaning to get off topic… I took a small risk @ .5 but u can use whatever other citrus/orange I’m sure;-)
I have blood orange which Im going to use next. A friend of mine lives by LA citrus “oils” and vapes them like crazy for over 6 years haha, to each their own, no one really knows;)

1 Like

I’ve used orange blossom TFA on occasion. So yes in small situations. But I myself don’t advocate inhaling oil directly via vaping. As for your stomach that’s completely a different story.

I made your mixes tonight. I really think I’m going to love the Ylang Ylang with the orange! I recently had it with Earl grey and orange and it was good but Earl Grey is an acquired taste I’ve yet to fully grasp.

As for the pomegranate blueberry I made it w/o the pomegranates instead added a blueberry Acai pomegrante VG based flavor at 5% and took those other two out. I really don’t like pomegrante but am trying out this flavor hoping it’s just TFA’s pomegrante that I don’t like :slight_smile:️ So I warmed them then spun them in the magnetic mixer and now they’re in my steeping drawer. You said a week steep time thus far ?

Also used blood orange at .5 as well and it smells so good in the mix. I am still tempted to try this tonight but I not Guna :sweat:

1 Like

Yeah the orange hands down is my fav!! I sat on the 25th and just did blind recipes, banging out 1 bottle after another and threw them in a box to forget about them. So as far as steeping, I didn’t come back to them until about 10 days later but I couldn’t tell ya if thats an absolute. I’m making 60 mls of them today so I can do a small taste and see if there’s a huge difference. Sorry you don’t like pomegranate…I’m loving this one too! Acai though…could be good! I may have to try that as well.
Another one that I have tried so far from that “blind mixing” night was the Resinite Peach. I sucked down 10 ml in one sitting it so good! I highly recommend that one as well!
I hope you like em! It’s a great feeling when you strike gold blindly :wink:
But @Amy2 I do have you to thank! If you didn’t mention ylang pairs good with orange I may of not of experimented with it!

1 Like