Best All-in-1 vape shop

I will say that it smells spot on! But I’m not quite sure what to do with it? Seems like it would just take over…only thing that comes to mind is a sangria but that’s obvious…I don’t do obvious lol

Hey where do they ship out of ? Vaperstek ?

There’s not one recipe I can find with merlot!

Now, what I want is for someone to come out with a “stout” flavor so I can make a Guinness vape! From there… a “car bomb”, which was my nightcap at the bars back in the day!

2 Likes

No shit? Haha I’m drawin a blank…sangria it is I guess! I cant imagine this bottle anywhere but on my shelf with the other lost misfits

I have only seen traditional “beer” flavoring but maybe that mixed with dark choco/malt hint of coffee maybe could come close idk? Love me some Guinness back n the day!

1 Like

LoL Yeah, that was my thought, too…oranges and cinnamon like spiced wine? Maybe a tobacco? Good luck. LoL

1 Like

2 parts merlot, 1 part lemon/lime and 1 part ginger ale - All flavorings that exist for vaping :smiley: Of course sangria, and then as JoJo mentions, I think, mulled wine :smile:

1 Like

@daath you are a rockstar my man thank you! I have everything but the ginger ale unfortunately which is funny because I almost ordered some today but removed it from my cart…DOAH! Have you played with Merlot before?

But now I have a reason to add it back on my next reorder!

@JoJo suggestion was a great one as well but the only cinnamon I currently have is red hots…which is still worth a try I think!

Nope, but it sounds pretty tempting :slight_smile: I bet you could do something with Fresh Fig (FA) also… Alas my flavor shopping list is so big, and my stash is not that small either :smiley:

Fig! Good call, I’ll give that a twirl;)

I can vouch for the FA fig; wouldn’t be without it in my stash! Very true to the name flavor. Tastes just like a ripe fig, which by the way, are coming into season on the bush in my back yard! Woot! Now, if I can just fight off the birds, squirrels and flying stinging critters, I might get a few. Arrg.

2 Likes

They are a online store shipping out of the US.

2 Likes

Sweet was hoping you’d say that their stuff looks über good !!!

2 Likes

We couldn’t get ours to come to fruit…but I am cursed when it comes to anything in the plant/herb/fruit world…seriously it is uncanny! I would kill a plastic plant just by looking at it…

3 Likes

I just received my first huge order from ecigexpress and they definitely live up to their name! It came within 2 days of ordering=-)
The only criticism I have for them, much like wizard labs, is they have way too much out of stock items:, (
The liquid amber, oba oba and zen gardens smell pretty exciting and I can’t wait to use them!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on zen garden. I’ve been eyeballing that one pretty hard, but there’s so many others that I feel like I need more. LoL

2 Likes

I think that’s a void we as DIYrs will NEVER fill haha

2 Likes

It might have been you, but one person put it as “Going Down The Rabbit Hole”! That’s how I see it! ; )

1 Like

So there really isn’t anything like getting home to find 3 huge boxes that were delivered (2 of which I totally forgot about) and you have the next 4 days off!!

I am happier then a piglet in doodoo right now I can’t even sit still!! Hahaha!

I received my very first order from nude nicotine and I must say so far they are living up to the hype that pushed me to them! Not to mention the %20 off deal I got from them!! I’m sure most off you wonderful people have dealt or know people who have dealt with them but if you haven’t they are worth a look see imo

Also @JoJo I forgot to mention along with the liquid amber, oba oba and zen gardens, I received Ylang Ylang, Summer Clouds and Hypnotic Mist- I can’t speak to their value yet but I’m always excited to try new unique flavors :wink:
Is anyone else familiar with these or have any “must mix with” suggestions?

I seriously do not even know where to begin!! In the last 72 hours I have received 89 new flavors to add to my collection hehe
I am just standing here looking at all of them and really have no idea where to begin! The sad part is, is that even though I am now set on EVERYTHING for months I will more than likely be making another purchase by the end of the week!! My wife needs to take my wallet away and hold it!

Hahaha anyways sorry for the rambling but really you guys are the only people that know the excitement that is running through my veins and soon to be through my tanks :wink:

Thank you to @NewDrip, @daath, @Alisa, @JoJo and @Jondamon for your recommendations and suggestions on companies! You guys are great~

Cheers!

6 Likes

also I’m so sorry I cant forget @Jimk;)

2 Likes

Try that as a stand alone at 4-6% - it’s surprisingly good!

1 Like