Best All-in-1 vape shop

I feel kinda bad for you @Saints_Fan with all these completely varying opinions on here it has to be hard to get a clear decision haha-
I just browsed through all these comments and a few seem to go against the next :wink:

Welcome to the world of subjective-ness!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really hard to find that one shop that has everything, and I do mean everything, you like. When it comes down to it, I buy my Nic from Vapers Tek (and a few flavors now and then) and the rest of the time I buy flavoring from whoever has the best price or availability, free shipping or a major sale happening. I haven’t found a one stop shop just yet!

1 Like

I suppose I should mention that I don’t live too far from Wizard labs, so that may make it a… conflict of interest?.. as far as opinions and ease of ordering. He really doesn’t even touch any orders on friday-sunday but if I personally order on lets say Monday, I’ll have my order by Wednesday…unless I call him to pick it up…

1 Like

That’s pretty much the first thing I go for…I make sure when I need something I have enough other items to hit that free shipping mark, which I’m sure a majority of the people do but I have an idiot fiend of a friend who just orders something the second he is out and ends up paying double of what that item is in shipping haha…
I mean he seriously buys a 10ml bottle of just 1 thing and then gets all hyped up about the fact his new X flavoring is only 1.99…plus $6 in shipping there dumb ass :wink:

2 Likes

Ahhh yes…opinions are what they are…but it is what I asked for after all :wink: I’ll have to do like everyone else and experiment until I find what works for me. I love to hear other peoples opinions on things and kinda went in knowing there would be different ones. But its all good, and in the end can help choose who to try next. Many thanks to you and everyone else for all the input and advice!

2 Likes

I don’t know why I haven’t heard of these guys until now? I will have to check them out the next time around…@jojo has me wondering if I should run out and buy a test kit at the moment :wink:

1 Like

Also I think I heard somewhere that nude nicotine will send you a “free” sample of their nicotine. All you have to do is cover the couple bucks for shipping and you can give it a try without having to commit to a bottle of it.

But don’t hold me to this, I have never done it but I believe it was them that offer this

1 Like

+1 for Heartland, I received my latest batch of pg, vg, and nic from them Monday or Tuesday, I was just asked if I could possibly make a trip from the company I work for to Boston for a couple of weeks, I most likely not open it up until I return mid month (August).

I’ll look in to that…thanks!

1 Like

Well, couldn’t hurt and might help to have a test kit for your Nic. Some folks are just a little Nic shy with NN right now because of the issue of the percentage being way higher than it was supposed to be. Not that it’s gonna kill you, more likely just give you a Nic high and a queasy feeling, but folks want the Nic they ordered, not a screwed up batch.

1 Like

It’s like $3 for 15ml. I got one. :slight_smile: still probably won’t ever order nic from them, but I made several bottles of juice with that 15ml. It was pretty good stuff IMO. Clearer than what I got from MFS, but the price is higher than I wanna pay.

So I did some research on NUDE and I’m not defending them by any means, for they did make a mistake in the past and have replaced said batches…

My question is I looked through my box and Jake has attached a complete lab test result on the batch that I have, in pretty great detail actually…has this always been normal or is it something he started doing after the accident last year?

Of course I have yet to run this test myself but so far I am extremely pleased with what I have and I do not notice any strength difference in taste/TH. If I may be honest, it’s actually one of the best I have had…so far :wink:

I just don’t know if all these lab tests were something they have always provided or not with every bottle? Sure I have received MSDS sheets from companies before but never a 3 paged detailed lab test such as this.

It was still nice to find this information out because it is good to know! As for me, I will continue to buy from them and try other companies here and there because that’s what I do :wink:

In researching this it just seemed a little unfair IMO that most reddit users thrashed his reputation before he even had a chance to thoroughly look into the incident and respond with 100% fact. From the research I have done SO FAR it seemed like a witch hunt before a company could respond…yes mistakes happen AND yes it’s also a poison and people’s health…I see both sides

I of course will now carry a test kit, for it is a good thing to have =)

Also as shitty as the accident was for some people last year, maybe it has made them stronger as a company and pushed them to thoroughly test on an even more severe level? Idk

I’m neutral on this whole situation and do not take sides but all I know is I’m extremely pleased with the product and it actually makes me question my previous companies nic because NN’s seems SO much smoother. I’m also very pleased that Jake provided me with these lab results, even though at the end of the day its just a piece of paper and I will do my own. Everyone has their own preference and I will continue to stick by Nude nicotine until I find a company I like even more

1 Like

I’m not by any means trying to turn this into a debate or anything, for it appears that horse has already been beatin’ to a pulp else where!! lol

I just thank you for bringing it to my attention to begin with because I never heard one bad thing about them until I actually googled “nude nicotine percentages too high” and it was everyone singing their praises that lead me to them.
Almost every company is loved and hated it seems in the vape world but I could be wrong :wink:

Cheers

2 Likes

Almost every aspect of vaping is that way. All you can do is choose what’s best for you. The one place we all unite is the FDA Deeming Regulations. I must admit I have a tainted view of NN and I’ve never used their nic. It’s good to know they are going above and beyond what’s required to keep us safe. I’ll put them back on reliable vendors list.

1 Like

All I have is hearsay on the matter, but if you search around here you can find the discussions that were had about it. From what I understand, that documentation and their ‘extensive testing process’ is kinda their schtick, if you will. I think the thing about the accident wasn’t that it happened, cuz stuff happens, but that it was covered up and excused away because it just “couldn’t possibly happen” to them and that it happened more than once. To each his own. I’m happy with what I’ve got goin on and don’t feel the need to change, so they’re not really a consideration in my book…I just like people to be informed about their choices, which is why I brought it up. :smile:

2 Likes

I went looking around yesterday after the discussion started. Most of the bad stuff I read were older post. The more recent was more positive and good things about the quality of their nic. If for some reason they have a good nic sale I may get some. I’m happy with the HL I have now… but you can’t beat a good sale and I like having more than one source.

2 Likes

Exactly…the batch I have was from a 4th of July sale they had and I got 20% off! Besides the RECENT rave reviews this is what sealed the deal for me…20% was huge at the time! I am above happy with it and side by side with my previous mixes I am actually noticing just a slight harshness to my previous mixes that I never even noticed before!
IMO all the BS just made them better? Idk
Now if we were to rewind to a year ago or whatever I probably wouldn’t even bother with them because of all the drama.

For legality reasons its hard and sometimes not safe for a company to admit fault right out the gate and I understand that but honestly I wasn’t dealing with them back then and it is the here and now that matters to me.

I’m not a NN fan boy now or anything, I am simply stating that I am, as of July 2015 EXTREMELY happy with the nic and price from them and I will more than likely order again if there is a special or deal. I will also be shopping around for deals else where because I have yet to try every company out there;)

2 Likes

The mistake they made is kind of mixed bag. Anybody that DIY must test their nic and not be dependent on someone elses word. You have to protect yourself when buying poison. If I had bought the bad batch I probably would have ordered more because of the higher nic %. It’s like getting free nic. I know it sounds twisted but 137mg nic or 100 mg. I’ll take the 137mg.

1 Like

I’m with ya on that! But at least know that’s what it is…

I don’t take people’s word on just about anything haha
I like to make my own decisions based on the facts as I see it and will not praise or condemn anyone or anything on the words or experiences of others but mind you it will make me more cautious… I’m just not a jump to conclusions type of guy…

Now…how bout dem Bears?

2 Likes

@NewDrip, I’m sorry because I believe you have already stated this but where do you normally get your nicotine? Are you a pg or vg guy?

I’m updating my personal vendor sheet today and a friend wants me to help him get into vaping and I was thinking of giving him some suggestions and let him deal with the rest haha