Best chocolate concentrate?

Mix two bottles. One to vape at 3 weeks and compare it to one at 6-7 weeks if can wait that long. Lol. :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks @Beaufort_Batches I actually have the molinberry chocolate, but don’t have the damned HiLIQ

5 Likes

Figures. I have exactly half of those flavors. lol

I tried Glamour Chocolate before, and I didn’t have much luck. But I can’t recall my testing percentages either. Looks like I need to go back and check my notes, possibly some retests are in order.

Should be good timing though, because I also have JF cocoa, and WF cocoa to test. :wink:

6 Likes

It is a rather light on the chocolate but not watered down. Just about every concentrate, each for a small assist, helps the swiss miss recipes pronounce chocolate pretty accurately. What is most interesting, I believe that FLV Whipped Cream (tastes like marshmallows really) fools you into tasting chocolate more because that marshmallow tastes like it belongs in hot chocolate. But that’s what I get from it. Also, VT Devon Cream tastes like a chocolate milkshake to me so that helps the chocolate as well I believe.

7 Likes

Good to know!
Thanks!

6 Likes

FLW whip and FLV marshmallow both make great additions to a chocolate recipe IMO

7 Likes

Amazing, though, that of all the flavours out there chocolate is the hardest to replicate! Most other flavours like vanilla, strawberry etc. are fairly bang on but chocolate, not being a natural flavour, is so hard to get right! Bizarre!

6 Likes

It’s a natural flavor, but it comes with a companion that is far harder to emulate in a vape juice- mouth feel. Chocolate is so creamy, rich, almost ‘waxy’ in feel. Quite difficult to nail it based on flavour alone.

6 Likes

There’s others… Butterscotch and coffee for instance (there’s threads dedicated to both of those as well). But since chocolate is “loved by all”, it tends to get the most attention. lol :wink:

IMO a quality butterscotch was even harder to find, because not as many produce it to start with.

10 Likes

Watermelon is my new holy grail hopefully my newest one delivers. :slight_smile:

Here’s some discussions on chocalates im watching

3 Likes

True that. I’ve given up on Butterscotch!

5 Likes

Oh @Sprkslfly!!!???!!!??? Drop your Butterscotch Stone on her please!! @Ria1, I gave up on Butterscotch after a particularly vile vendor juice that tasted more like mashed potatoes than Butterscotch. But years later I decided to try again, and It Is Possible!!! In fact, it’s great. (Yes, it contains Medicine Flower, but not only that).

5 Likes

Ooohhhh! Do share! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Well, this is not Sparkle’s original stone as I have modified the % to suit me as well as added caramel and sweetener, but it’s (to my tastes) a dazzling Butterscotch candy. Backed up by the Caramel and lifted ever so much by the sweetener. It’s smooth, rich, creamy, butterscotchie-caramelly, and definitely an ADV for me. I don’t like to make my recipes public, especially when speaking highly of them, because tastes are subjective and someone is bound to be disappointed when high praise is used of one’s own creations. So, don’t consider the praise, just the pairings.

8 Likes

@anon44944642 This one ?

8 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

7 Likes

Save your keystrokes until you try it! Like I said, works for me in spades but YMMV of course!

Background… I’ve always wanted a butterscotch disk candy vape but was hopelessly discouraged by vendor blend after vendor blend left me with disgust. Sparky saved the day and he is really the one you need to shower with. Praise, that is.

8 Likes

I have tried that, and it is a GREAT recipe for sure. But I meant his simple base, which was a mix of MF BS and FW BS (which are the % I believe are in that stellar recipe as well).

4 Likes

Three words for you: YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

6 Likes

Two key flavors.
FW butterscotch natural
MF butterscotch

Combine the two, and it’s heaven.

Looks like SessionDrummer already put the full recipe out! :wink: (ty sir)

@Ria1 my “golden ratio” can be seen in the core of it though. (FW and MF)

8 Likes