Best chocolate concentrate?

Lol. You’re kind.
Like Phil says… Try it first. :wink:
Hopefully you dig it though!

If you click my name (while on the recipe side), you can see another variant as well.

I split things off because FLV’s butterscotch takes things in a different direction (nice, but different!)

7 Likes

Hiliq is offering free shipping on the 20th including overseas, just go to their site it’s so worth it. Get their Vanilla, Rice and Oat, you will not be sorry.

6 Likes

Well the FLV Whipped Cream certainly goes well with chocolate. I have tried the FLV Marshmallow but did not get the same results. I am glad though that you agree with me on this to a degree.

6 Likes

Flv whipped cream you say? How does that compare to fa or vanilla whip cap?

4 Likes

I’ve had really good luck with HiLIQ too… Their Coke and Dr. Pepper flavors are great (and their “Ice” versions of both as well).

5 Likes

It doesn’t, it tastes like those hard marshmallows in a swiss miss packet.

3 Likes

All I can say is that their Vanilla is the best there is out there but that is my preference.

5 Likes

I have chocolate recipes here :):yum:

5 Likes

@anon84779643 Outstanding share, and I mean, who can argue with …

“If you are ready for rich taste, High class smells wherever you go, teasing and tormenting everyone around you, this is your vape!” ??

I know I cannot…

3 Likes

Cookies! Yes please!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I gotta place an order because I won’t be able to resist mixing that one.

4 Likes

Expect more recipes with biscotti too… omg I love that stuff!!! :smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m a chocoholic :joy: My Fav is Australian Chocolate by Hangsen. Bull city flavor has it & it’s strong yet no bad after taste! I mix 1% to most recipes,

6 Likes

4 Likes

Coming soon to a theatre by you. Chocolate Expresso

5 Likes

Let’s hope a manufacturer sees that and actually makes it a vapeable flavor and not a bucket of 100% cocoa placed beneath a waterfall and bottled at the end :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I know this is an Old post but I had to say that growing up early days in Germany he’s right about their chocolate vs American chocolate … you can’t even begin to compare the chocolates

4 Likes

lol

And Germany doesn’t hold a candle to the Swiss where chocolate is concerned! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes