Best Coconut

It’s a bit the same story with the pepper in VBIC TPA, some have it and some don’t.
Some people have that suntan lotion smell with just about any coconut and I don’t seem to have it with any. Maybe because I never used suntan lotion that smells of coconut? I dunno, for me there’s no connection.
FA coconut is good in flavor but it’s oh so weak :frowning: I really don’t have much use for it because it’s barely detectable in any mix I’ve done so far. Also the pina colada mixes that I have don’t give me any coconut.
I guess I’ll just have to buy another coconut concentrate then but it’s a bit of a shame since I really don’t use it very often and having 4 different coconuts is a bit overkill imo.

1 Like

I know were your coming from and I have tried quite a few, but TFA coconut extra is not my favorite, wicked strong at low levels, I have had better results with their regular coconut, it seems to be almost 1/2 the power of Extra, If I were to reach for any it would be the coconut candy for most mixes.It might just be my own taste but I can detect Extra at ultra low levels and to me it’s not good. I really think if you wan’t a good one you have to have a mix of your favorites. I am sure I have a few more in the stash but have not mixed enough to say, And the FA and FLV mix is were I find my favorite for a coconut.

1 Like

My favorite coconut base combo.

Sweet Coconut FLV- 1.5%
Coconut FA- .75%
Coconut Candy TFA- .75%

It’s what I use in some of my recipes, makes a great Coconut profile. I’ve never tried to candy this combo but maybe you could work with this.

4 Likes

That looks good! Anyone try jf coconut? I just bought some, has good ratings, will hopefully try soon.

2 Likes