BEST DEAL EVER 2017 - Exploring Ebay - Gone Wrong! - Anyone considering a Shield TV System? This is a MUST READ! LEGIT SCAM! =)

Ahhhhhh gotcha. Wow ok let’s see.

1 Like

I ordered one too! Why not!?

so it is BS…sucks

oh well…figured something like this was up.

I filed my case with the resolution center, now I wait.

Yep, same here.

Damn. But you know what? I recently bought a Snap-On 14V charger for my impact wrench and I thought 19.00 was too good to be true. I got the same exact message for that and three days later I received the charger. I don’t have the same hopes for this but who knows? I’ll let it ride for a few days and see what happens.

1 Like

fingers crossed lol

Same for me of course.
When it seems to good to be true, it usually is to good to be true.

1 Like

@benjy337 - indeed

Well, I must say, having had an eBay account for nearly 20 years, I’ve only been burned twice. Not a bad track record.

1 Like

My account says this

[quote]We had to remove this listing from the site and you’re not required to complete the transaction. If you’ve already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don’t have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.
[/quote]
the sale should process as normal
Don’t know if I should start a case or wait and see?

Check your email. Ebay should be sending you one with more info. I’m going to leave mine alone for a day just to see if anything changes (I doubt it), then contact the resolution center.

2 Likes

My account is clean - No transaction?! Weird! It just disappeared, and I didn’t receive any communications from anyone…

4 Likes

I figured something was up with this. But regardless I am waiting to see what happens. If nothing shows up in a couple weeks I will file a claim with PayPal. They handle things like this very easily. I would much rather PayPal went after them instead of eBay. Ebay takes forever to straighten things out.

2 Likes

Sorry guys, looks like none of us girls fell for it :joy: :innocent:

2 Likes

I decided that it probably wasn’t such a good purchase, 'cause the pic of the dude using the product didn’t look all that happy. :thinking:…very pensive, actually!

10 Likes

Looks like he’s thinking, “What the fuck am I doing with my life?!” :stuck_out_tongue: haha

6 Likes

He’s sitting there looking at a blank TV screen after hooking a black shoebox up to his TV that someone wrote “nVidIA SHIeLD” on with green paint marker hahaha!

I really figured this was too good to be true. But it was just too good not to take a chance on. But I am still hopeful my shoeboxes show up at least :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ll send you a green marker

1 Like

You forgot LEGIT! In your title… fixed it :sunglasses:

1 Like