Best Flavor Tank with Prebuilt Coils?

Sorry can’t :grinning:

2 Likes

@Lostmarbles I don’t like a loose airflow, so the Cleito is probably out for me. Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t like the airflow either… also don’t like wide open tips … I bought a black and mild cigar type drip tip

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty impressed with the TFV4’s new TF-STC2 stainless steel coils :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I’ve been pretty well blown away by the Kabuki. It uses standard Nautilus coils, and actually beats my KFL+ for flavor. Not to mention it really sips e-liquid. I’ve literally cut my e-liquid consumption from 10ml per day to 5 ml. I’m sure this is a product of low power vaping (1.6ohm coil @ 8w), but the flavor is superb!! It truly doesn’t need more power than that.

1 Like

@daath Yes, I just saw those last night and was wondering. I think that’s why the Crown is my favorite flavor tank, the SS has such a clean taste and vapes really well. I’m going to use up the rest of my TF-CLP2 coils, then try those. Thanks for the input!

@andygev35 I love the Nautilus coils for mtl, but the draw is too tight for me, and the flavor is better on the sub ohm tanks for me. Thank you!

1 Like

I like my Crown with a .5 coil @ 55 watts, my second mod has a Tobeco super tank with Aspire .5 coil in it… my third I use daily is a Tobeco Velocity rda clone.
Tried the Griffin but have horible luck with wicking so it’s my latest paperweight.

1 Like

Another vote for the crown tank. Great flavor and the coils last along time. Compare the coil the coils to an aspire 0.3ohm coil in and Atlantis v2 the crown coil last 4 times longer if not more at the same price if not cheaper.

1 Like

Yes, I’m thinking it’s time to just get another Crown. Or 2…mwahahaha! Thank you all! Btw, has anyone been running the Crown coils in temp mode, and if so are you using tcr for 304 SS or 316 setting?

+1 for the crown with prebuilt coils. I use mine in temp mode. I use it at a tcr of 0160. Seems to be what works best for me. The SS316 setting seems a little too cool, and that is saying something since I really like a cooler vape. I’ve got the 0.25 coils set at 40w and about 420 degrees with the 0160 setting and I have to turn the temp up to almost 500 to get the same vape with the ss316.

2 Likes

For me i gave my crown to a friend. I find my self going to my Aromamizer. But i love building and wicking. And i kove the TFV4. These are my 2 favorite tanks. The rafale was a big waste of money. Im sure they will come out with another rafale v2 that may kick ass

1 Like

My first foray into tc mode. The first 24 hours I used it with the tcr for 304 SS 105. For the last 24 hours, I’ve been using it in 316 mode. Both gave a really nice vape. The only difference I have found is in 316 mode my setting is about 40 degrees lower for about the same feeling. So I guess I’m going to keep it on 316 mode, maybe I will save on the battery life with the lower temp? Who knows…lol

Ijoy reaper, hands down the best flavor from
Prebuilt coils. Picked one up because it was 10bux. Better than any tank I have for flavor.

1 Like

we all know taste is subjective but I absolutely love my Herakles! I’m all about flavor and a I’m a DTL hitter. to me the Herakles and the kanger mini run a tight race for first in flavor, my second fav for flavor would be the crown. the crown wont disappoint and most are very happy with it. for some reason ive not found anything besides the Herakles that comes close to the flavor of the old kanger. don’t get me wrong the crown has a great flavor just not the best for me. as you read down you will see that I own two crowns because they are great tanks and very convenient.

I’m no expert but currently i own the smok tfv4, the artic (don’t like at all), kanger mini, 2 crowns, Herakles v2, rafale (don’t like either), cerakoat, atlantis, atlantis v2, then my non subs which I don’t use any more. out of all these tanks and multiple coils and builds etc…, those three mentioned are my favs.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! I don’t like the kanger coils at all, flavor is pretty dull to me. I have been looking at the Herakles V2 lately, I have found the flavor to be much better on the shorter tanks so far, I think because the coil is closer to the mouth. I did get the Crown 2, and am loving the flavor on the .8 coils :slight_smile:

I have both the Crown and Herakles and liked them both until I got the Griffin 22mm then later the 25mm tanks, currently I have put the Crown and Herakles down, I just really like both these Griffins, in the future I might get something different, but the Griffins hit the sweet spot I have been looking for. As for the kanger coils @MysticRose my step daughter really likes those, just hates having to purchase new coils, I asked her last night how long they last and she said anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks. Hey, thats not a bad price compared to analogs, even if you had to buy new coils (and I probably can rebuild them, just haven’t tried doing the vertical coils in them buy have watched a few videos on it, shouldn’t be too hard).

1 Like

for me the crown is the best overall tank , but the aspire cleito .4 coils is packed with flavor omg i think everyone should have one of these i vape the aspire at 42.5 watts

1 Like

I have heard that a couple of times about the cleito, that they are unbelievable in flavor. They are just so ugly to me. I hate that top ring. I hope they come out with a 2 that is a bit more stylish.

I know, the vape is what’s important, but gotta admit we all like the cool looking stuff :wink:

Also @Lostmarbles said it’s very airy, and I like a middle draw.

The air is fully adjustable. If you ever see one dirt cheap, I highly recommend you pick one up. It may not be pretty, but the vape is so good you’ll have your eyes closed anyway.

2 Likes

Lol…I may do that. Quite a few I’d like to try if they ever clearance.

1 Like