Best Flavor Tank with Prebuilt Coils?

Just an update. I did end up getting a COV Vengeance about 4 months ago. And they were right, flavor is AMAZING. On the .2 coils at 30W, so yummy. And I haven’t had a bad coil yet. After liking it so much, I got the COV Defiant because it was supposedly the vengeance on crack. It wasn’t. The flavor is still good, but the ceramic coils with it are too hot. And it is top fill, which is why I wanted it, but the draw isn’t as smooth as with the Vengeance. The rubberized coating on it wears of pretty easily as well.

So I use my vengeance all the time, even with it being bottom fill. I also got the Crown 2 a couple weeks ago, and so far it’s really good with the .8 coils. Even with it though, the Vengeance has much much better flavor than any of my other tanks. Just wish it was top fill and the afc wasn’t flush and smooth so it is easier to adjust, but willing to put up with it for the flavor. Those are the only negatives for me. I still keep wanting to try newer tanks though in hopes of one day finding a top fill with as good of flavor.

the air is adjustable and you could get a bubble looking tank that makes it looke cool , but if your looking for a great vape this performs great and for under 20$ how could you go wrong

1 Like

ah yes ive heards lots about the griffin by geek vape. I’m pretty sure that will be my next tank purchase, thanks!

didnt know you could do that with prebuilt coils

Not all and sometimes it doesn’t work. The flavor is can sometimes be muted, but in a pinch…

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes and @Lostmarbles

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for all your help and guidance towards the Cleito. I finally got one for a good price a few week ago, and I love the flavor. I still think it’s ugly, but fantastic flavor, and not too airy of a draw at all. Thanks again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m happy that you’re happy with it! Enjoy.

1 Like

They do look a bit better with a fat boy tank on them and a new drip tip!

3 Likes

im so happy you went for it , i was skeptical myself and stuck on the crown but ill tell you this cleito is my number one now your very welcome dont forget there is a 5ml bubble tank for it as well

2 Likes

Yes, I want to get the bubble tank. And a nice drip tip, but those are like $15-20. Might just get the bubble tank…lol. I can buy a second Cleito for that price.

2 Likes

Hi!

Since it’s been a while. What was ur final verdict?
Best tank for flavor?

• Crown 3
  • COV Vengeance
    ?
1 Like

Welllll, I have tried a lot since then, and have my preferences. The type of coils were a major factor in my decisions.

I like a warm but not hot vape.

The COV did have good flavor, but it’s not as well built and the seals and threads out wore very quickly.

The 2 I use all the time that are favorites are the Cleito with the .4 ohm coil around 32-36W. And the Crown 2 with the .8 ohm coils around 32-38W.They have the best flavor by far and are the most satisfying for me overall

That being said, the flavor on my Crown 3 mini and Valerian are better. However, to achieve that flavor it takes 60 watts or higher and ends up being too hot for me. I’m really hoping they release some lower wattage coils that carry the same flavor. I use these every once in a while because the flavor is so good, but can’t use them for long.

We all like different things though, so you may like something else better.

2 Likes

i have been vaping on the wotofo flow with the stock coils for 2 weeks now and i must say @JoJo is right this may be the best sleeper tank around , if you like sub ohm tanks with stock coils this is a must have it is up there with the og crown and cleito

5 Likes

What are dtock coils?

Edit: stock? It says takes the Smok Baby Beast coils which I don’t care for. Are the Wotofo coils good?

2 Likes

For the crown 3 mini, is that the TPD version? Or just regular? I don’t know the difference between them but I think it has to do with ohms. Which reminds me, were u using .25 , .5, or .4?
Recommended site to purchase tank and coils?
I found both types (standard and TPD) on fasttech.com

1 Like

I’m not sure. Mine came with the 2ml original glass, and a 4ml bubble glass. Not sure how they are packaged now. The difference is the size. Mini is smaller and shorter, that is why I prefer it to the regular Crown 3. The shorter chimney produces better flavor for me. I use the .4ohm coil, usually in the 55-62W range.

Recommended site? Most people have their favorites. I usually use VaperDNA, Vaporbeast, Vape NW, ecig.com, Element Vape, 101 Vape. Whichever has the best prices basically.

2 Likes

Yeah I had a few cons with the Flow, but they are FAR outweighed by all the reasons I love this tank. It’s definitely my favorite and has beat out the crowns for most used. I hated the baby beast coils and won’t ever buy them again, but I love the actual Flow coils. They’re great for around 45-60w although I use them in SS Temp too. MFS has them for 9.95. If you can catch it, they often do a 40% off coils sale. The rewards program also helps take off a few bucks here and there when you build up enough points. I got two packs of Flow coils for $15.50 shipped. Not too shabby.

3 Likes

lmao stock coils yes lol , i have enjoyed the wotofo coil it seems to hold up and the flavor is on point i havent tried any other coils in the tank except the wotofo

3 Likes

id have to agree with the watts ive been vaping at 52.5 and it been great

1 Like

Darthvapor said earlier that Crown .25 coils usually lasted 1-2 months with him. How long do the Wotofo flow .25 coils last with you?

1 Like