Best looking and the sexiest Mod award goes to?

Nope, not a DNA, they use their own chip, but all of the reviewers that I have watched have said that it is very similar to a DNA, oh and btw…the chip inside of this one is supposedly waterproof…I have watched a few videos on youtube and vapnfagn (spelling?) uses it in the shower after running water over it and a chinese video shows them submerge it in a sink full of running water and then use it and it didn’t blow up or short out!!!

2 Likes

You’re so awesome man! Always make me laugh and I appreciate that! Laughter makes life worth living. :slight_smile:

Hey, did you check out the link for those Lost Vape Tan’s? There are some gorgeous ones, much better than that stock photo I put up. I’ve always loved wood but I also love balance. It’s tough to balance that wide grain on a small device. Maybe as flooring or furniture it would look better. But the ones with a tighter grain do look great. This one is nice.

http://www.vaporking.com/images/Tan-box-mod-lost-vape%20(12).jpg

3 Likes

@Whiterose0818 Awesome looking, except it’s green. I have an aversion to green things so get me a blue or red one and we’re good. :smile:

1 Like

I am a massive Vicious Ant fan. I have two of their hybrid Stabwood Duke 18650. The Yihi 350J chip is amazing. Absolutely in love with their products and amazing customer service!

10 Likes

Wow…those are beautiful!!!

2 Likes

The certainly are great looking mods. But that one in the middle would end up getting thrown against a wall our out the window. About the 30th time it fell over that would be all it takes :baby:

1 Like

I did forget to add the :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:

Chris Scott Mods–The Kenzie Mod

6 Likes

What is that in the middle??

1 Like

That’s what you poop if you vape a lot of mystic roses…

5 Likes

Lmao! Good to know!

I thought it was a Sex Stone… just a fuking rock!:grin:

2 Likes

LMAO… sorry guys, it’s just a Galaxy Slime kinda thing… only pic I have with both my VA mods on it, my kids thought it looked funny in between them bwahahaha…
@VapeyMama @BoyHowdy

3 Likes

Don’t be sorry! I think the kids had a good idea.Love the looks of your Stabwood Dukes!Gets my vote for sexiest mod , like them better than my Axis for sure!

3 Likes

The third photo - the gold sparkly thing in front of the Mercedes steering wheel - makes me think of Fergie.

3 Likes

Top one looks like some sprt of early 1900’s plumbing

2 Likes

Love my Revenant mod

8 Likes

Very pretty!

OMG these mods are amazing looking…cant even decide on a single one… I want the ALL :frowning: