Best new thing on the innertube today

My wife nearly started a bird rescue for awhile there. We drove all over Indiana picking up birds needing a home. We saw a lot of really crazy stuff believe me. We ran across lots of Cockatoos that would say stuff like that. It was as if they were mimicking countless arguments all at once. I always wondered how the owners could not be embarrassed because it was like a tape recorder playing back all the nasty crap they said to each other.

But damn that vid had me laughing my ass off. Pebbles even has the body language down :smiley: So I wonder if she was taught to act like that, or if her previous owner was pretty mean to her. The guy in the vid clearly treats her well.

1 Like

“Not available to show in the uk”. Bummer. :scream:

Weird. Try this:

I just tried VPN-ing to London and I could watch that…

1 Like

Got it this time. :ok_hand:

1 Like
1 Like

Brad, I know your comment is old, but I once knew some people that taught their blue and gold macaw (very expensive bird) to say “Want to get high?” every time the cops came to the door. . .which was often.

@daath. . . I dont know what to say about your video except “acknowledged.” That’s a weird one. But hey, I’ll take a quality boob for free. Just throwing that out there, you know. Planting seeds, if you will. Haha.

2 Likes

A robot to help you with arguments on the internet!

7 Likes

That’s how I play online videogames LOL!

Priceless! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now, if that person can make something which can shock the crap out of folks through their keyboard for being an ass, life would be so good!

3 Likes

My daughter-n-law found out the hard way that my grandaughter
DOES NOT LIKE PEAS !!! lmao

7 Likes

Smart kid with looks as well!

1 Like

:joy:

12 Likes

haha spot on ;D

2 Likes

Just watched this video on some interesting RTA’s

3 Likes

I’m not sure WTF is going on here but it’s absolutely mesmerizing…

3 Likes

Wtf indeed haha brilliant

6 Likes

Awesome!!!

She kinda blew me away :smiley:

Oh lawdy lawdy, make it stop! :fearful: