Best Of Flavors By Votes Compiled from ECF

I want to know more when u do ! Please as I am in the process of getting every flavor VG ATM. Sucks but I can barely tolerate 10% pg and that’s w/ it being Max. I just put even more VG in a mix as time goes on. But test it and painfully vape it as mixed then give a score and then change what I want to in it.

Amy2: Whats the difference in the regular LA watermelon and the clear?

1 Like

There’s food coloring in most of LA’s flavorings - some come in “clear” versions without color (which is desirable) :smile:

Yep @daath answered it for me ! It’s a really sweet watermelon but I like to pair it with one that has more smell of a real fruit watermelon. Like FA has a good scent.

I have some Ylang Ylang on the way. I read on one of these post a mention of Pomegranate with it. Has anyone mixed it yet? I am also wondering how low I should start my % of YY.

Does anybody have experience with Hangsen tobacco flavors? Just wondering if they are worth ordering.

You might check on Vaping Underground, Reddit or ECF forums as well. I find ALOT of info at these sites as well. Just push Hangsen into the search box! A wealth of info ususally pops up!

Also, vendor sites usually have lots of reviews on their flavorings by customers that have used Hangsen.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=hangsen

I’ll have to try the FA Fuji Apple. I’m an apple LOVER!

2 Likes

FA Fuji Apple rocks!!! you will love it Joya!!!

1 Like

That’s official got some of these top flavors on the way, def trust the mixing from @daath
Was surprised by some of the first list though seems like more popular flavors than those imo

So these are considered the best? Sweet strawberry cap and strawberry ripe tfa are the best strawberry? No FLV here at all, was this produced before they opened shop. No INW as well was this produced before we discovered shisha? Or are these mostly tpa and cap because that is what most people who voted had experience with?

Well, it’s not the best, but the most popular I guess? As you wrote - what people have experience with :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Is there a comparison between TFA and CAP Greek yogurt? Have you tried both? Would % be same? Thx for your time!

2 Likes

I have not tried greek yogurt cap’s from what I remember reading cap’s wasn’t as good so I didn’t waste my time. I really like TFA’s and FLV’s greek yogurt.

I did learn a trick here someone suggested mixing two different vendors…so I did and I really liked the outcome. I tend to do less of TFA and put FLV higher in %s just bc TFA’s is tangier and FLV more smoother.

2 Likes

Hmmmm I do have flavorah Greek yogurt as well. Any suggestions on subbing for TFA greek yogurt? %

1 Like

Hey. I don’t have any Greek Yogurt. . . only plain Yogurt and it is darn good.

2 Likes

thanks for the mention on LA flavorings. I’m most definitely in agreement on the Bavarian cream and their cheesecake, both are by far my favorites.

3 Likes

Those are 2 of my favorites as well. Along with Cream Cheese Icing and colorless Watermelon :slight_smile:

EDIT: And their Butter Rum…just like the lifesaver!