Best Of Flavors By Votes Compiled from ECF

That’s official got some of these top flavors on the way, def trust the mixing from @daath
Was surprised by some of the first list though seems like more popular flavors than those imo

So these are considered the best? Sweet strawberry cap and strawberry ripe tfa are the best strawberry? No FLV here at all, was this produced before they opened shop. No INW as well was this produced before we discovered shisha? Or are these mostly tpa and cap because that is what most people who voted had experience with?

Well, it’s not the best, but the most popular I guess? As you wrote - what people have experience with :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Is there a comparison between TFA and CAP Greek yogurt? Have you tried both? Would % be same? Thx for your time!

2 Likes

I have not tried greek yogurt cap’s from what I remember reading cap’s wasn’t as good so I didn’t waste my time. I really like TFA’s and FLV’s greek yogurt.

I did learn a trick here someone suggested mixing two different vendors…so I did and I really liked the outcome. I tend to do less of TFA and put FLV higher in %s just bc TFA’s is tangier and FLV more smoother.

2 Likes

Hmmmm I do have flavorah Greek yogurt as well. Any suggestions on subbing for TFA greek yogurt? %

1 Like

Hey. I don’t have any Greek Yogurt. . . only plain Yogurt and it is darn good.

2 Likes

thanks for the mention on LA flavorings. I’m most definitely in agreement on the Bavarian cream and their cheesecake, both are by far my favorites.

3 Likes

Those are 2 of my favorites as well. Along with Cream Cheese Icing and colorless Watermelon :slight_smile:

EDIT: And their Butter Rum…just like the lifesaver!