Best place to buy concentrate in the UK

Hi all, I have just passed the point of no return and started mixing my own juices, spent far to much on new mods, tanks and coil kits etc…
Every recipe I have tried so far have all been a success my only issue is I am having to use 3 or 4 different sites to find all the flavours I need. Can anybody let me know if there is a standout site i can use to get all the flavours i need at a decent price in the UK?

Thank you in advance

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Have a look at the thread below - should help somewhat :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome fellow brit, we have posted links to all the places in the above thread, if you need any extra help chuck me a pm

2 Likes

Great, thank you both very much. Will make things a little easier hopefully :grinning:

3 Likes

Don’t forget to check out the resource page, there are some discounts you can get.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

2 Likes

I started the above thread a few days ago and have had nothing but great advice from everyone.

3 Likes

It’s the same for the USA people too. No one single site will always have everything you want. We may be more fortunate here in the US to have sites with lots of stock. However, I have yet to be able to submit one order with everything that I wanted.

2 Likes