Best place to buy nicotine in the uk

Hi I’m new to mixing and just wondering where the best place to buy nicotine in the uk? Also is it best to buy in a PG or VG mix?
Thanks

2 Likes

Here is all the info you need.

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?context=topic&context_id=216455&q=Nicotine%20in%20the%20uk&skip_context=true

5 Likes

I was gonna make it a bit easier for them.

3 Likes

Thanks guys I’ll take a look! Thanks for the fast reply :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hi I’m uk i buy from nic hub real clean but its 72mg

1 Like

Hi,

Did you visit “Vape and Juice” in Clapham High Street? I buy from there. Also you can buy online from CSVAPE if you want to buy at discounted price.

As you are new to vaping, I recommend to visit a store like Vape and Juice.

Hope it helps!

1 Like

Or here is good

3 Likes

They are also on Ebay

1 Like

I thought you needed company registration to buy over 20mg nic in the UK?

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to get 100mg nic the most every day person can get is 72mg

1 Like

I’m just a normal guy and the most you can get is 72mg i can’t get 100mg nic I’ve tried so hard to get that but can’t

1 Like

2 Likes

It does have a slight pink colour to it when it comes

1 Like

I buy my nic in pg as its a lot easier to work with I used to buy it in vg what is the best way to buy it or doesn’t it matter?

1 Like

As long as it doesn’t smell fishy and isn’t harsh, it’s good to vape. You would ideally aim for a completely clear liquid though.
The pink color could be from UV exposure during transport. It’s best to order your nic in the colder months for this reason (and hope they don’t put it right next to the heating in the delivery van :crazy_face:).

3 Likes

If you’re not sensitive to PG, it’s probably best to get it that way, just because it’s easier to work with and you don’t have to shake/air it so much to avoid hot spots. The viscosity of VG is not ideal, but it’s a good option for people aiming for max VG liquids.
If you want to delve deeper into it, there’s a lot of info on the forum already.

3 Likes

Thank you👍

2 Likes

The pink colour is generally from nitrogen either during the extraction process or the storage it is quite normal and usually a good indication of good quality nic that has been handled well.

4 Likes

Thank you i bought cheap nicotine never again harsh and tasted funky and oily :nauseated_face: but nic hub seems good and that where i get it from now i only buy it in 72mg in 100mls bottle thank you for reassurance about the colour

1 Like

Thanks for that info… never too old to learn :slight_smile:

3 Likes