Best RDA for testing mixes

That’s a great idea. I will definitely try it out, so tired of having to cut all that cotton.

2 Likes

It’s just that the fused clapton will hold about 3 drops of liquid on each coil and you can get 3 good vapes and then you can just burn off that flavor and try another flavor :+1:

3 Likes

Also you can put 1 to 2 drops of one flavor on 1 coil and 1 to 2 drops of another flavor on the 2nd coil and try combos ( Strawberry - Watermelon )

5 Likes

Brilliant. Thank you.

2 Likes

I have tried this with Quad flavors that work well 1 drop cheesecake 1 drop Graham Crust on one coil and 1 drop of 2 different Strawberrys on the other coil … LOL

2 Likes

This has been discussed a while ago. I’ve seen this in a video before but here’s a post with pictures:

1 Like

Been testing new mixes on coils without a wick for years. Works very well with the right coil. I’d love to find someone that could make me some new stovetops. I LOVED that coil for testing!

3 Likes

Right on I have been using 2 fused claptons for over a year now with no cotton and it works well :smiley:

3 Likes

velocity V2

1 Like

i can make some for you. dm me and we’ll talk

2 Likes

When you say you can drip onto the coil with no cotton do you mean exactly that?does it give you the same flavour as with cotton?

1 Like

Lol i got that excited i forgot to read the rest of the thread.thats just a brilliant little cheat that must save hours,thankyou for that.

1 Like

Yes I drip right on the fused clapton coils with no cotton ( Doing it right now ) you only get 3 good hits but it’s a good way to test

Im gona do that,so simple but effective.

1 Like

I Like ALL SS fused claptons

2 Likes

The Best thing about the Velocity is you can adjust your airflow from a little too a lot and dial it in to the way you like it :+1: Also try different drip tips to get the best flavor :grinning: ( Drip tips can make a world of difference )

2 Likes

This is what I test with.
I don’t squonk with this device
I don’t use cotton [or any wick]
I drop juice straight on two SS alien claptons
DB 160W with Velocity V2

3 Likes

i use a kennedy 24 with a 3mm id 10 wrap 26g SS coil. i keep some of the off cuts when i’m wicking, put them in a spare battery case and use these to roll up into little balls just small enough to easily push inside the coil with my fingers… a few drops of juice, pop the sleeve on and i’m away…

it’s very easy and simple and i can quickly push out the ball with a toothpick, burn the coils dry and slot in another ball in a mater of seconds if i want to test a few flavours in quick succession.

2 Likes

I am lazy. Goon clone and rayon and I rarely rewick. If I dont want to taste the last test influencing the new test I drip and vape some 0mg unflavored pg/vg to clean the rayon before I test the next.

1 Like

Been wanting to make my flavour testing just that little bit more simple so turned one of my Kennedy 24 clones into a single coil rig. Just got the silicon jigimethinga that holds the ceramic block for a single coil set up in my Griffin desk ornament (leaky piece of >@*&ing *#@^!) and trimmed up 2 of the tags with nail clippers and stuck them in the airflow holes on one side.

Instead of the 2 x 26g SS coils now running a single Geekvape SS Juggernaut 4mm id and she vapes like a bloody champ :laughing: with tons of flavoursome vapour . This has been my flavour tester for a month or more now and as i said earlier i’d just stick a little ball of wick into the coils, enough to hold a good few drops of juice but i thought i would wick 'er up good 'n proper and give her a bloody good threshing and see how it performs… holds a ton more juice (2ml?) with the deck open on one side and no leaking… guess i’m just gunna have to buy another one to use as a single coil all day dripper, eh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think God made the Kennedy clones just for me :innocent: