Best RTA in your rotation?

@Olson1917 More bang for your buck go with an Avocado 24 RDTA. The one without the window.

I think the best tank RTA is the Mutank. This my opinion and flavor is onpoint. I use it daily. That is one of the most flavorful tanks I have ever USED personally. Again it is my opinion. If you have questions pm me.

2 Likes

wellā€¦ the thing is the fact that i donā€™t ownā€¦ there is a reason behind itā€¦
the other part of ā€œownā€ and ā€œownedā€ is a completely different thingā€¦in the past i owned more products of have been in my hands for a whileā€¦though i have seen products that imho from other compnies that are even betterā€¦ and yeā€¦ i like the pharaohā€¦ the construction is much better what i have seen in original geekvapeā€¦ while the last products i see are like ā€œbeta testā€ā€¦ medusa, Ammit dual and singleā€¦ choice of where youā€™re spending your money is all yoursā€¦

wanna see problems?

ammit RTA Single deck: the juice flow doesnā€™t close completelyā€¦ since it was unpacked
Ammit dual RTA: the leakingā€¦
Medussa: the ā€œlockā€ between cylinders isnā€™t something that i really likeā€¦ itā€™s like theyā€™re on the air or smthingā€¦ (since unpacked)
griffin was working fineā€¦ though i kept it for like a weekā€¦
the avocado 22 worked wondersā€¦ though in matters of building it etcā€¦ i like the Ijoy Limitless moreā€¦ still in matter of construction since

but ohā€¦ never had these kinds of problems with any products of other companies like iJoy, Kangertech, Aspire, Fumytechā€¦ or other stuff i had in the past or still having having themā€¦ maybe i am completely unlucky or whatever with geekvape though i am not interested to give more money on itā€¦

1 Like

Again your opinion. As well as mine. Honestly I think you give up on things way to easily. Not to say I did not have issues, but when I figured out it was me that was the issue, well things got put in a different light. Just my opinion on your opinion.

3 Likes

8 times out of 10 if you are having issues with a device it is the user. Do some research and test your product out thoroughly.

5 Likes

I have a Merlin mini and an obs engine, waiting for my ijoy combo rdta to arrive. I have quite a few rdaā€™s also, but thatā€™s another thread lol.

2 Likes

thereā€™s no even point to explain somethingā€¦ your opinionā€¦ my opinionā€¦

Actually there is here my friend. When trying to give said opinion about something, have the knowledge behind it. One day or week use does not a master make. Also on the thread I linked you were kind of a shit to some people giving you helpful advice. So yeah, there is a fucking point to this. Notice to you, I have not wasted my fucks at all on you. This is me tame.

7 Likes

Q. Ammit RTA Single deck: the juice flow doesnā€™t close completelyā€¦ since it was unpacked"

A.Did you check your o rings? Did you check to see if there was a machining issue?

Q. Ammit dual RTA: the leakingā€¦

A. Same fucking thing?

Q. Medussa: the ā€œlockā€ between cylinders isnā€™t something that i really likeā€¦ itā€™s like theyā€™re on the air or smthingā€¦ (since unpacked)

A. What the fuck are you trying to say here? Nobody understands. Make some sense of this please so we can fucking help you.

Q. griffin was working fineā€¦ though i kept it for like a weekā€¦

A. So this is a problem???

Q. the avocado 22 worked wondersā€¦ though in matters of building it etcā€¦ i like the Ijoy Limitless moreā€¦ still in matter of construction since

A. Again what the fuck is your actual fucking point you are trying to fucking make!!! ā€œThough in matters of building it etcā€¦ā€ To use etc you have to make at least 2 valid and coherent fucking thoughts. They are both velocity style decks. What is your point? You canā€™t put any fucking coil you want on there. Not a fucking problem. Your issue.

7 Likes

Also did you report any of the ā€œissuesā€ to the company Geekvape or sit there with your thumb up your butt.

3 Likes

Hey welcome back SB :skull: :laughing:
@Skullblade789

3 Likes

I ended up ordering the Amitt that night before anybody replied. But I plan on broadening my
Horizons and purchasing more than just this one RTA.

Iā€™ll throw in my 2 cents worth for you to consider in future purchases: Taifun GT III (clone), Kayfun v5 (SJMY clone), Merlin (regular size, havenā€™t tried the mini), Pharaoh RTA, Wotofo Serpent mini (22 and 25mm). Since you are not familiar with RTAs, these are all single coil, for those that are familiar with RTAā€™s, obviously I am a single coil fan. I also have the single coil Ammit, but I am one of the few people that donā€™t care for it (for reasons other than Mohokā€™s). I also have the Griffin 22mm dual coil, which Iā€™m not a fan of it either and shy away from dual coils because of it.

I canā€™t suggest what type of pre-made coils to get since I jumped into coil making when I got my first RTA.

1 Like

I purchased the Merlin mini today. Wicked up the Ammit I bought and leaked everywhere. That was the reason I wanted to get away from those pesky tfv8 coils. Well I guess I will have to build it again.

1 Like

Donā€™t get discouraged by that. The first time I wicked my Merlin, Ammit, Griffin and Taifun, they leaked like a sieve. I still get occasional minor leaks wicking my Taifun. It all comes down to learning the trick to wicking them so they donā€™t leak.

3 Likes

I will try it again and come back with my results! Since itā€™s leaking I need more cotton in there right?

I would guess more cotton. I fluff mine out a bit and have the ends touching to the bottom of the juice wells and covering the juice feed holes.

1 Like

On rare occasions. I get flooding from the griffin 25+ from the airflowā€¦ This does not always require rewicking.
Usually this resolves the issue.
Close juice flow all the way down.
Wipe off the mod if necessary.
Angle the mod and tank and drain juice from airflow.
Vape with the juice flow closed to get some of the excess out of the deck. Donā€™t need to go dry hit with it.
Fill tank halfway, and open juice flow either half way, or wide open. I usually go wide. just to see if it leaks again.
99% of the time, this resolves the issue (which rarely happens).
And does not require rewicking.
Just my 2 cents.

3 Likes

I put most of my RTAā€™s away when I started buying RDTAā€™s. I do still use two of them and will continue to use them until they fall apart. I have an Envii Artisan single coil RTA that has amazing flavor. I vape it at 45-55 watts. For dual coil builds I use the Sigelei Moonshot 24mm. The build deck and chamber/chimney on this thing is so close to a dripper that the vape quality is seconed to none. Of course this is just my humble opinion. I currently have dual fused claptions with SS316L 28g cores and 40g wraps. I vape at 85-95 watts. If you like a dense, warm and flavorful vape you should check out the Moonshot 24.

1 Like

All rtaā€™s need is proper wicking once you get the wicking down they will produce just as much if not more flavor in my opinion because the wicks are always wet again this is if it is wicked correctly. As far as which one to pick it all depends on how you want to vape??? Single coil, dual coil, mtl ect. In my opinion you should get something easy to wick like the serpent mini 25mm its probably the most versatile because it has a single coil deck and a dual coil deck and in my opinion they are both easy to wick. Not to mention it has great flavor. But then again 3fvape.com has reload RTA clones for $12 and its $90 authentic I will definetly be buying a few of those lol.

1 Like

The reason that the Merlin Mini does NOT leak is that the air flow hole into the chamber (beneath the coil) sits ABOVE the juice/wick channels so that only when the juice wicking into the coils brings the juice above the air holeā€¦and since it is wicking in your cotton it is not leaking out the air flow holeā€¦

I look forward to hearing your results with the Merlin Miniā€¦ :slight_smile: