Best RTA in your rotation?

I love me some GeekVape too brother rock on! Some of the best most affordable devices on the market. They should send you a discount code or something :fist:

3 Likes

Update: It has not leaked at all today! Loving this vape!

4 Likes

Make sure you’ve inserted the o ring at the top where the juice hole adapter sits on top, I had the same problem with the ammit, leaked everywhere at first then realized that I never put the oring in when I put that juice hole adapter on, and since then no leaks no problems, best flavor rta I’ve tried. It apparently has to due with a vacuum affect when that oring is in so hope that helps and gets you back on the ammit!

1 Like

This question is impossible for me to answer. I have a number of RTA’s and I find each is best for a specific mod and mode. They all have their quirks and personalities so wire and wicking vary greatly. The past week I have been using a couple of Ammit single coils. Been enjoying using single battery SX ml class and VT75 mods and 22mm work best with both of them. They sometimes push a little liquid out when filled but don’t leak beyond that. Pretty minimal cotton so they wick very well and produce great flavor and fog using TC. Very enjoyable vapes.

1 Like

I am curious about the Pindad! How is it holding up for you and whats your overall view on it now?

The most versatile word ever. I love it long time.

3 Likes

It is my sentence enhancer.

7 Likes

Sentence? I have seen you write an essay with that being the dominant word.

6 Likes

Not to offend, my friend, but this reminded me of Nicholas Cage losing his shit

1 Like

I really like it. Right now I use it in squank mode so I don’t need to fill it every now and then. Probaly one of the best I have compared to taste. AND I think it looks beautiful :slight_smile:

1 Like

The best RTA I’ve used is the Azeroth, hands down absolutely no doubt about it.

ROFL, Fuck you!!!

3 Likes

See it is enhanced. ROFL, you!!! Would make no sense.

3 Likes

So a new device has entered the rotation. The Ijoy Limitless RDTA Combo.

Multiple decks, stock coils, it is a builders dream in my opinion. A very airy draw. Clouds, you bet your fucking ass. They have made this with everyone in mind. Go get you one.

One con I did find, the glass is a bit flimsy. It broke on me in the first week.

If over filled will leak like a sob, so be careful. @Lolly pick you one up babes.

4 Likes

Geek Vape Ammit single coil build awesome flavor easy build!

1 Like

i am waiting for this

30 jul will be available

I’m quite enjoying the Serpent RDTA at the moment.

2 Likes

Aromamizers V2, both the smaller and the larger, keep going back to them, no leakage and still prefer the bottom fill on these. Took off the hokey black plastic tips and found some very cool stainless tips for these. Pleasure to vape from. Also really like the newer Aromamizer Supreme V2

1 Like

Here’s another one I really like, it’s not wildly popular or well known, but its a good vape and flavor is really good…the Blitz Warcraft rta. Really unique wicking and airflow, altho somewhat restricted it is a DTL. Easy to use and build, I like it alot. No leaking or seeping like some of these rta’s.

I have been using a Geek Vape “Eagle” RTA and it hits great, easy to use, juice tastes great but the only downside I have noticed is that it is a little bit leaky … Not that bad, but enough that I normally have to wipe it every hour or so.

3 Likes