Best Rta's on the market up to date plz

btw if you happen to have the Herakles tank… it’s tip looks great on the Theorem…

These are from my experiences with these tanks. I have others that hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Griffin… disappointment
Theorem… disappointment
Billow v3… Good
Supreme… BETTER
BOREAS… BEST… HANDS DOWN

5 Likes

Avocado 24 or Serpent by wotofo, amazing flavors. Plus side of the serpent is that it can be used as a good MTL too and the flavor production is better than the avocado too. Wicking is tricky though.

I say Avocado 24 or Avocado 22…then Boreas

I haven’t tried it yet but the new Kanger ProTank 4 looks really nice. Velocity style RBA

2 Likes

I recently bought a 30mm VCMT and I absolutely love it. Flavor and vapor galore but beware, this thing will swallow up some e-liquid quick. It’s like you draw on it and if you flush the toilet you will get close to the same result.:wink:

6 Likes

Have you been using the notch coils or different builds ? I haven’t used anything but the notch coils . I got a good deal on angelcigs MSV.com . I used my last one so I’m gonna put a fused Clapton in it .

No, I haven’t used the notch coils. I heard they work best in tc mode and since I only really play in power mode I haven’t used them yet. I had ss but switched over to a basic standard kanthal clapton and like how that is working (I tend to stay in the lower power ranges (under 27 watts)).

Hello mate since you said you have others haven’t been mention yet so have you got any good RTA that you will always keep plz ?

1 Like

The TFV4, Mutation X MT Tank and the original Aromamizer.

1 Like

Hmmm. I think there is anew kayfun coming out. Spendyfor sure.

Thanks for all your input guys

The new Herakles RTA 2 looks great. The Herakles 1 and Plus were 2 of my favourite sub tanks. Really nice vape. I think the Plus was one of the first with that inner juice flow control too. Was a bit prone to leaks if you did it wrong, but once you got it right the flavor was great for a sub ohm tank. I haven’t tried many RTAs to date, just the Bellus really, and more recently the RTA section for the Cleito. But I have ordered an Rx200, and might start looking to larger tanks. I think the Herakles RTA 2 is one I would go for.

Thanks @Uncaged will check it out.

I am pretty impressed with the Billow v 3 I have not run a tank of juice through it so this may change one thing has to be the driest running tanks I’ve ever owned and the flavor seems to be pretty good steal real new to me the one thing I was concerned about before I built on it was how well it worked with smaller builds well works great 2.5 center center well its perfect size to match the cotton for wicking real easy to build on I was looking for a RTA that sat nice on my opus it dose . No wider at the bace than my 22 mil goliath v 2 I could not make up my mind .so I have a Boreas coming .as I am running 26 GA ti. Point 15 build dual coil I am impressed and not any leaks at all powder dry

3 Likes

[quote=“lost_in_vape, post:35, topic:67583”]
Boreas
[/quote] well be here Tuesday

I must not be building the Bellow v 3 Properly I am not happy with the flavor at all with TI dam

When first built mine I had similar issues. This is how I fixed it.

1 Like

thanks i think i was running it to cold 450 490 bumped it to 540 now we be talking

1 Like

thank you for the pics i need to double check the smaller o ring on the bottom of the chimney by the juice holes. what build did you use i can see the 6 raps but GA and center i know you enjoy the 22 GA. now its working. ready to try the basement

IMO the best RTA is the Boreas, hands down.

2 Likes