Best Rta's on the market up to date plz

I agree… It’s the best I’ve used to date. Flavor and clouds are the best I’ve had from a tank and most drippers I own. I’ve paired one of mine with the Vt133 in Deep Water mode, just to run the Vt133 through it’s paces. I’m very impressed with both.

5 Likes

It might seem silly to some but we’ve talked about the effect a drip tip can have on a topper. For me the Boreas just got better using this drip tip. I highly recommend it.

1 Like

My current rotation is the Theorem, Smok TFRDTA, and Smok TF-RTA G2.

I like the Theorem for a quick single coil build and I really like it to easily test new flavors. I don’t care so much for the notched coil, as stainless isn’t my thing, but it does perform well and will last a long time. You can build huge coils in the theorem and have plenty of room. I do not trail my cotton way down into the tank for 2 reasons; 1. It takes up volume that could be used for juice and 2. with a really long piece of cotton it will actually act as a filter and you will get certain flavors washing out. I trim my wicks just below the deck. I tend to tip my mod anyways when I vape so the cotton is always getting liquid. A minus for the theorem is removing the glass sleeve. You have to pull it straight off or it will hit the build deck and chip or break. Probably why it comes with 3 glass sleeves.

The two Smok tanks are similar except the TFRDTA has direct airflow to the coils and slightly higher capacity. They are built like tanks and I have had zero problems with them. The only leaks I have had is from my own poor wicking. When properly wicked they give great flavor and clouds. The decks are huge and easy to work on. A minor annoyance I find on the TFRDTA is when you close the air intake about half way you get whistling and harmonics.

I can’t find the Boreas for sale anywhere over my way UK/Ireland, atm I fancy the Herakles RTA V2. Just got an RX200 so pondering on my first 24-25mm

Idk i havent triedany of the ones mentioned… I love the aromamizer, though. Might just have to get the supreme version next :slight_smile:

The limitless looks pretty good too. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the new breed of RTA tbh

You can order from China, right?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10020732/4741900-authentic-augvape-boreas-rta-rebuildable-tank

Also I see their Gold AFC Ring and SS tank are discontinued. Don’t know what that’s about, but I am guessing the black may be in limited stock. I own 2 of them and they are better looking IMO than the SS anyway.

2 Likes

Not at the moment personally, because we’re moving house very soon. Can’t trust them to get it out to me beforehand. But … soon as I do move I can order all I like from there sure :slight_smile:

What a awesome RTA Boreas

thanks pro vape for your views on this tank I like it

2 Likes

Mesmerizing ain’t it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to @Whiterose0818. He’s the one that told us about this tank.

1 Like

If it woulnta been me, it’d been someone else…probably you, PV

3 Likes

Thank you too I am still just looking at it I just getting ready to fill it up again. I like everything thing about it

2 Likes

Went ahead and ordered the Avocado 24, nothing but great reviews for it

2 Likes

My preference is Avocado 24.
I also have the Alleria, Boreas and Griffin 25

2 Likes

The Boreas is available here
https://www.elegantvapour.co.uk/boreas-rta.html

1 Like

Cheers, too late though, already ordered the Avocado :smiley:

I think an 8ml tank would drive me bonkers anyway. I like to change juices throughout the day, can’t vape the one thing for too long, I get bored of it. 3-4ml tanks are grand, I don’t even always fill them

1 Like

I’ve got a 0.08 ti build in mine so 8ml isn’t long in disappearing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But at least you know where to get them if you fancy one. :wink:

4 Likes

What wire are you using Pattie

Titanium for that last reference but i also use stainless steel and Nicrome. :yum:

1 Like