Best Rta's on the market up to date plz

I’m surprised I haven’t seen the modfather RTA mentioned in this thread.
It’s a great RTA, good flavor and easy to wick.

I own a griffin 25 and an avocado 24. I recently purchased the limitless plus and have not put it down since. If you want the closest thing to an rda with a decent sized tank, the limitless plus is the way to go IMO.

1 Like

Have they sorted out the leaking problem now? I have a limitless RTDA and if I leave it on its side it just empties quite quickly. I have to have it upright all the time.

I found it will leak a bit if I wick too loose to the tank. I only had that problem with my first build though. Going with a larger inside diameter when building coils seems to have solved the problem for me. 3mm ID on my current build is working fine and I dont comb too much off the ends. I never tried the original, and am glad I waited till the plus was available. My personal favourite.

1 Like

Serpent mini 25. Wicks max VG just fine. Super easy to build and wick. Can MTL or Lung hit it. 4.5 mil capacity. Retired my griffin 25.

1 Like

Well been a fee days and my go atty is the Borase fixing to buy a second thank you so much @Pro_Vapes for suggestion to try the Borase

1 Like

agreed, I absolutely love mine, haven’t touched my griffin since i got one, awesome tank

2 Likes

New favorite tank is the Merlin mini. I really like single coil rta’s.

1 Like

I’m trying to decide between a serpent mini 25 or a goblin mini V3 (with the extension). Reviews seem good for both.

The RBA head on this is not good. the positive pin is not well mounted. I had problems with mine on day two and there are a lot of complaints about it on the web.

The best RTA hands down flavor and vapor is the serpent mini 25mm I love it. Great flavor and a single or dsual coil options

1 Like

According to a lot of reviewers the OBS Engine is supposed to be a flavor beast for an RTA.

1 Like

Hands down my new favorite tank also I got the petri RTA a week after I got the serpent mini 25mm and I don’t use it because the flavor from the serpent mini 25mm worth every penny.

I’m with him ^ serpent mini is a VERY good rta, well made, easy to build on and AMAZING flavour :thumbsup:

The boreas is no longer in production that is why you can’t find some things now

I can’t say enough good about the serpent mini 25mm I love the options dual or single coil both work great I put a single coil deck in at work so I don’t have to change batteries and then I put the dual in at home I can’t put it down

3 Likes

I was at a local vape shop when I purchased my smoke tfv8. They had some tanks set up to try, I can’t even remember the names of the other tanks. I took a good mtl hit off that cloud beast and for me it was all there flavor, huge cloud, but it does eat liquid like my dodge ram1500 v8 magnum. Lol. I have tried various coil builds on this tank, all of which were great, each build type unique in its own way. But I seem to keep going back to the stapled fused Clapton setup at .09 ohms, 150w, airflow wide open. Love that build, temp, flavor, and cloud. I did like how easy the tfv8 was to wick. Had it too tight my first try, but nailed it my second. From then on I can wick as fast as I can chain vape, no dry hits. No leaks with the tank. Top fill is awesome. And I do catch my self throwing in a premade coil from smoke the v8-t8 when I’m in a rush or feeling lazy. Same deal great flavor and cloud at a .16 coil. But hey everyone has there own vape profile. Curious to look into a few mentioned tanks :smile:

2 Likes

Chatting about Theorem and Aromamizer with 3 coils…
I really enjoy my Theorem also with the Notch Coil. I prefer it over the Avocado. I immediately changed the drip tip to a long small to med. size bore glass drip tip. I even bought a second Theorem when they came on sale and I even have another drip tip that’s identical to use with it. Right now, it is out of service and at my workstation table because I’m getting a fire pin problem "no atomizer found’ message. I’m sure if I disassemble and re-assemble it, the message will go away, and i’ll be back in business. The second Theorem is still in the box unopened. Maybe this will urge me to take it out for a spin. Oh so good flavor from that one. I would recommend it IF you don’t mind re-filling often. If you prefer a larger tank, I’d recommend any SMOK tanks like a G4, TFV4 mini or regular or a SMOK RDTA that similar to an Aromamizer. Depending on air flow and how you build them, you can get large clouds or maximum flavor. Spaced Clapton coils or Titanium in TC mode seems to be best for me - a flavor chaser. Oh guys… have to tell you… I put 3 Clapton COILS in my Aromamizer ! They are all horizontal and 2.0 mm id. It’s running at .3 ohms and blowing tons of flavor clouds at 29 watts on my Evic in power mode. The 3rd coil is horizontal and laying between the two posts. I do prefer horizontal versus vertical coils so that there are two wick ends on each coil.

1 Like

ya the theorim is pretty nice i just got one last week its a pain to fill though i like unicorn bottles so its not ideal for them and the air flow pieces are a horrible idea but it does producebgoodbflave and if you like clouds uts great for that byt hopefully the v2 if they have one they will correct a couple things

2 Likes

oh crap, need to rethink my future stash orders. sounds like I need to move up my plans for adding a few more boreas’ to the stash

1 Like