Best Rta's on the market up to date plz

I must say for me a year later I love my Boreas I hope that I spelled it right. I use it and a Griffin. I traded 2 smok v8 that I just did not like at all for the Griffin I do enjoy the Griffin but my Boreas on my opus custom DNA250 is awesome.

2 Likes

Kindbright Reload 1:1 clone. This is one of the best RTAs Iā€™ve tried yet. Itā€™s 1/3 the price of an authentic and itā€™s an asskicker. Very similar to the Ammit but the deck is raised a little higher than the juice holes soā€¦no leaks! Extremely easy to build and wick and itā€™s flavor for days( and a good cloud producer to boot). Not a fan of the yellow drip tip but it will accept goon tips with no problem.

2 Likes

I still have to say my serpent mini 25mm was my favorite I have used. It is just such a simple clean awesome tank. The build deck for the single coil is a work of art. Perfect. The dual coil deck for it is pretty standard velocity style posts, also good, but not as wowing as the single lol. I do miss my old aromamizer supreme sometimes but it was such a large and much more complex tank, though building was easy, cleaning it could be quite a hassle. So yeah I vote the serpent mini 25mm. Not much else to say really itā€™s just plain good in every way. Contrary to previous posts over the last year or so i have seen on this forum, I was not impressed by the Griffin 25mm at all, it was just not as good as all the hype, and I felt my aromamizer supreme was much better in every way for a tank of similar stature

1 Like

Best rta to date for me now is the Sherman. I still use my Boreas rtaā€™s but the Sherman takes it for me.
4mm fused claptons in her and flavour and vapor are top notch, beats my Boreas imo.

1. Sherman
  2. Boreas
  3. kayfun v5 (mtl)
  4. Supreme
  5. Goblin v3
    Waiting on my Reload rta, so Iā€™ll reserve judgment until it arrives.
3 Likes

I certainly do agree with youā€¦ That I prefer my Griffin over the SMOK V8. Iā€™m using a factory coil in the V8 though. I need to look to see if you can get a RBA deck for the V8. Alsoā€¦ Iā€™m disappointed because I WAS Told a lie when I bought it at Escape To Vape, Gainesville FL - that the V8 took the same coil as the SMOK Baby Beast. The quad coil that came with the V8 is lasting a long, long time.
PS. This week I rebuilt several of my Aromamizer coils in Ti and yes, I am running them in TC mode. ā€œPat on the head for this good girlā€.

1 Like

I had a big problem with the ohms jumping around on the smok v8 TI build RBA that was my major problem with the v8 for my self I have not had any RTA come close to the

borase shoot mis spell Boreas in temp control this set up has seen a few gallons run through it DNA250 .09 coils now I just donā€™t dare lean it over it will leak

Hay how you doing I have been away to long now you got me researching the the Sherman

1 Like

Yup. Sherman is pretty good. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I put in my goon build in there and it works pretty good. 3mm 9wrap 24g ss316 dual coil round wire. Iā€™ve only vaped a few mls so farā€¦but itā€™s about 90% or more the same flavor I get from the goon.

1 Like

Get one if you can. I highly recommend it.
Iā€™ve got 4mm ID fused claptons in mine 0.28ohm and running her at 95w. Best flavour rta i own atm.
Be warned, she can drink the juice. :ok_hand::wink:

The Merlin mini is an awesome one if youā€™re a flavor chaser (small capacity tank sucks however) and there are peeps here that swear by that steamcrave aromamizer supreme. The plus combo offers some interesting perks (20ml tank capacity anyone? Lol ). I like my ijoy combo too, but thatā€™s an rdta, not an rta. I still love my obs engine too, itā€™s damned near leak proof!

1 Like

I have the Merlin but not the mini, i find that ok at best imo, but a better one than the Merlin is the Goblin v3, imo, awesome flavour. I have the supreme and v1&v2 and also the supreme lite. The supreme is in my daily rotation and Iā€™m also looking at the supreme v2.
Never had an interest in the 30mm version at all. The 20ml conversion just looks stupid imo, but hey, each to there own. :wink:
I have the Engine, i like the idear but itā€™s mediocre at best for me. After a few builds, it just sitā€™s in my collection, i get far better flavour from my Boreas rta. Which I highly recommend :ok_hand:
Itā€™s just a case of different strokes for different folks, whatever works best. :blush::+1: