Best single flavor juices

i believe at 1 pct ill check though

actually 1.5 and i might pushbit to 1.75 or 2pct i got a very nice sweet then sour taste reall hard to explain

3 Likes

Thank you, that might explain a lot :smiley: I have it steeped for 2 months at 4%. I’ll just add some base to it and recheck around 2% (bottle is about half full) in a couple weeks.

EDIT: I actually just tested it again at 4% (just to be sure), I’m still getting a chemical flavor from it but the liquid really isn’t that flavorful (strong). I mixed it at my normal 70/30, 0 nic.
Does it really taste stronger if I’m going to dilute it or has it completely faded and left the chemicals behind? Or will I need to start from scratch and just use less flavor?

3 Likes

i personally would start from scratch , but that just me, with a two month steep a person would think any off taste would go away , thankfully i ddint get any of those and usually i only do a 10 to 15ml SF test and typically dont hold onto them that long . I want to know what a single fruit flave will do over that amount of time though lol i may try it

4 Likes

I test my flavors as a shake and vape, after a week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months… it’s useful to know what a flavor does over time if you want to make a bit larger quantities. So I usually make about 20ml for testers. Better to have a little too much than not enough :slight_smile:

I was just going by the flavor notes but sometimes it’s a bit of a guess if one person says SF 1% and another says 6% or 10%. Oh well, I’ll just start over and see how it goes. I had high hopes for this one.

4 Likes

ya flavorah was fairly new to me so i used their website for recommendations , i forgot where exactly but i wanted to see how potent they were ELRs median usage is way different than theirs , i dont test many creams anymore , the fruits and bakeries are what i like to get an idea of , the biggest amount i make is 120ml unless its something one of my friends are heading up to alaska to fish then i make 1000ml of something bc i hat the post office

3 Likes

Does diy vapor supply carry that? Sounds amazing :wink:

8 Likes

And I thought I had a bad keyboard a couple years ago with only 4-5 keys going screwy after an iced tea spill… :crazy_face:

Either that, or the cat’s sending coded messages again… (it’s too structured to be a dog obviously!) :wink: lol

8 Likes

My pocket was trying to tell you all that my favorite single flavor is Strawberry Shortcake (Organic) (NF) @ 4%, but it doesn’t speak English!

9 Likes

Did you ever give 12% Soho a try?

5 Likes

I have not … But I’ll mix it,up Asap ty for,the reminder …

5 Likes

Well?!?!?!?!
complete sentence

3 Likes

Flavor West - Blackberry Mojito BOMB!

3 Likes

New phone space bar is smaller than usual I accidentally hit the comma instead .

2 Likes

I find FAs blackcurrant to be almost as good, many time better, than “premium” juices from other vendors. It’s fruity, juicy, sweet, sour, everything and still only exactly the flavour it says it is.
However, as I’m so fond of this flavour, I bought a large bottle (50ml, which you can’t get in germany) of this from a UK shop and I get the impression that it’s not half as good or intense. I lacked comparison because I ordered the large one after my small, german, one went out.
Got around to buying another small one from germany and I’m sure it tastes much better. I’m not sure whether they are selling different flavours in UK resp. Germany or whether it’s due to the UK vendor (flavour says “powered by flavour art”, maybe some of you recognise that).
The “german” one at least is perfect. 4% without anything else is a good vape that I could vape on permanently even if there was nothing else to vape.

3 Likes

No, I was waiting for you to tell us how you liked Soho at 12%

4 Likes

Just mixed it up yesterday or the day b4 … Letting it sit for a few days .

2 Likes

You don’t need to do that, just vape the fuck out of that fucking single flavour tester homie

5 Likes

I will lol , i like to let everything sit for a couple days …

3 Likes

Haven’t test Soho at 12% but for sure I like it at 20% single. (MTL user)
RY4 Double TFA from 5% to 12%.

3 Likes

No. Right meow. Lol.

4 Likes