Best Squonk RDA's?

Smiling … Some of you guys have the humor - respect !

and - I love the Harley to :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Derringer V3 is basically the same as V1 and V2 except that it has a velocity deck on it. I prefer the velocity decks because it’s so much easier to build on them. Everyone was raving about the Narda and now the Hadaly. I have the Narda and found that it was a PITA to build on and I just didn’t get as good of flavor out of it as I get out of the Derringer. Since the Hadaly is similar to the Narda I decided to pass on it for now. Looking forward to the NoToy with the airflow options and the easy to build on deck.

1 Like

Good to know! The Narda is kinda annoying to build on, I agree. If you haven’t given up on it, try 26g Kanthal 5 to 7 wraps around 3, spaced or pinched. This build is good anywhere between 20 to 40W.
I found that the right build makes all the difference on this atty :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t given up on that Narda yet but every time I get inspired to build on it all I can see is future frustration putting in a build on that guy. I don’t have any 26g Kanthal but I do have some 28g Kanthal. Most of my wire stock is SS now. May explore doing a 26g SS build in it too.

1 Like

Anyone use a Goon with a BF pin?

I’m dying to buy the Dot Squonk 100 watt mod 129$ talk me out of it…no don’t I have to get one.

I like the dead rabbit and the Hadley velocity v2 tobeco is an awsome tfa to

Rdtas are great to the limit less plus I love it

I have seen the drone going for around that.
A dna chip would make titanium experiments pretty sweet.

2 Likes

Peps could recommend shops or deals as they see em but would help if ya provided info such where u are located and if you have a problem ordering from china sites. you can keep and eye on deal sites such as https://cheapvaping.deals/ and https://www.vapecrawler.com/ too. Gl to u!

1 Like

Wow we have came a long way with sqounking, in the last 3 years, now it’s almost a given the RdA comes with a 510 sqounk pins, also to add to @worm1 suggestions is the vapedeals site, I have gotten into the habit of checking it daily, bad for my credit cards, but good for some deals too. I have to say, though even with the occasional whistle, I still am a big fan of the Wasp, I have tried many after and they are still in the top 5 of all so far…

2 Likes

For squonking, I’m in love with the Profile. I just ordered another one today =) for cheap 19$

2 Likes

I have been meaning to pick one up, but heard a few negatives on it, I suppose that is just the way your building it, but I really want to give it a try myself to find out, I understand that it is a mesh RdA and you have to be just right with the cotton/ rayon, I have been seeing you like rayon, I have a huge box I bought a couple of years ago, but I also am one of those that can taste it and it doesn’t agree with me, but whatever if it works for you I can say it is a win.

3 Likes

The only con is its a juice pig =)

1 Like