Best Strawberry Flavor for Strawberry n cream?

As of this afternoon, Gremlin had 5ml, 15ml and 30ml shisha strawberry available

2 Likes

I just placed an order with Bull City Vapes and inquired to see if it will still be available through vendors in the future since the Inawera website said that it was no longer availableā€¦ Many times companies will do thatā€¦Fingers crossedā€¦

1 Like

What website?.. Inawerasā€™ site said it was no longer availableā€¦couldnā€™t find it anywhere on Inaweras site

Sorry first link was bad.

Itā€™s all goodā€¦Bull City Vapeā€¦A 1st rate supplierā€¦:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe that I compared their price for a 30ml of the shisha to another supplier I use and BCV was actually almost $4 cheaper then the other company.

Time to stock up at BCV! I just discovered the Shisha Strawberry and I hope they donā€™t stop making it. So far Iā€™ve just been dripping the single flavor and havenā€™t even gotten around to mixing with it yet.

1 Like

If itā€™s as good to me as everyone is saying I will definitely be stocking up on it.

That Shisha Strawberry is not a bitter Strawberry, but more of a realistic/natural strawberry flavor than candyā€¦I find it robust and it has the ability to be blended well You may want to use that stevia if you are shooting for extra sweetnessā€¦ I use a liquid stevia similar to what Amy is talking about and as she points out, 1 drop per 10 ml juice is a good place to startā€¦and it is easy to get a feel for itsā€™ use per your tastesā€¦

1 Like

Gremlin DIY has 8 bottles left at this timeā€¦ [Shisha Strawberry INW]
http://gremlindiy.com/shisha-strawberry-inw-15ml/

1 Like

At what percentage of each do you use for the combo?

How does the Shisha compare in strength to Cap Sweet Strawberry? I got vape mail today and the Shisha is here :laughing:

1 Like

As far as the usage ratio about the same. 2.5-3% is common use. As far as the taste goes Shisha wins by a mile. I have easily used SB Shisha up to 5-6% a long time ago when I first started to use it , it isnā€™t necessary but at least I know it can handle it w/o getting weird or funky tasting. Have fun it is delicious !

Correction SSB Capā€™s is around 4-5% tiny bit off but you get it , the shisha is stronger.

1 Like

So I should drop mine from 8 to 5?

1 Like

Shisha ? Yes by all means drop it some more to around 3.5% if you must have it high it really can handle higher %s but really isnā€™t necessary itā€™s plenty strong at 3% but then again I donā€™t know your vaping style or needs. I know when I first started out DIYā€™n I had to have every mix at or over 20% flavor in order to taste them. Itā€™s taken me a while to get where I am at now which is vg Max and around 11-15% flavor.

So yes I would drop it so you can see if 3-3.5% works for you. SB shisha is getting more and more difficult to find soon itā€™ll be a treasure lol let me know how it turns out. Iā€™m excited for you !

2 Likes

OK I will try that thanks :blush: and if I like it I will definitely super stock on it lol

1 Like

OK well I will definitely agree that the Shisha Strawberry is the best hands down! Now I need to stock pile on that stuff!

1 Like

See what I mean LOL now youā€™ll baby your %s just to keep more of it. what did you end up using % wise?

6.5% so the cream doesnā€™t overpower the Strawberry and itā€™s perfect! The recipe tastes like Strawberry cream pie filling! Everyone loves it that has tried it including myself but Iā€™m gonna try it a 6% right now.

1 Like