Best Strawberry Flavor for Strawberry n cream?

Awesome and please leave your honest opinion of it. Have a good night.

1 Like

Thatā€™s it!.. This is the second time we have had a Shisha SB scare! The next person that nearly gives me a heart attackā€¦ I am going to hunt them down and add OOO Watermelon to all of their steeping e-juicesā€¦

3 Likes

Haha you just lead me to my next question lol which is the most natural tasting watermelon flavor?

1 Like

Medicine Flower.

3 Likes

You hit that juice yet @Amy2?

1 Like

Iā€™m waking up having my coffee and reading the ELR news like I do daily lol ! I will I have a tank on the ready just for stellar SB !

Iā€™m on the West Coast where are you ?

1 Like

I just tried my 6% SB mix and Iā€™m still trying to decide if itā€™s any better then the 6.5% SB mix lol.

1 Like

Itā€™s probably really too close to care at that % margin. Meaning youā€™d need to drop by 1-2 to notice it. Also when you think youā€™re ready to drop it down to 3% add Ripe SB at 2-3% to the recipe youā€™ll experience a whole nother love of that combo it is rockā€™in !

1 Like

Yeah man, I wrote to Bull City, and they didnā€™t give me a reply in with my order, so I guess I need to research it a bit moreā€¦Hoping that Inawera keeps distributing it through itsā€™ vendorsā€¦Sheeeeeittt manā€¦you can jump on a plane anytime to Ohioā€¦We can hang out, mix, and vapeā€¦:slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK I decided I like the 6% better in my mind lol its more of what I was trying to achieve. I have 2 other Strawberry flavors, Sweet Strawberry (Cap), Ripe Strawberry (NicVape). Neither of them can compare to the Shisha :wink:

2 Likes

When you find a distributor PM lol I needs my SB Shisha :wink:

@Code-Vape youā€™d only be adding the ripe SB ( which Idk what the one you have is like I recommend getting TFAā€™s ) youā€™d be adding it to bring about a more realistic SB. I know SB Shisha is fab all on itā€™s own and needs no help but to save you shisha add some ripe itā€™ll be delicious trust me.

1 Like

Well it has been officially tested by ELR Member @Amy2 and she left it 5ā€‹:star::star::star::star::star: and really enjoyed it so please if everyone else could check it out and whip it up if you have the flavors and give it a rating and leave your feedback it would be greatly appreciated :+1::+1:

Still available at Bull Cityā€¦last I heardā€¦just got a 30 ml from there

Just got an E mail from Inawera today

Message Reply from Inawera

Shisha strawberry is available again

Best regards,

======== At 03-05-2016, 21:55:29 you wrote: ========

Inawera Flavors

Message from your shop Inawera Flavors

My message to Inaweraā€¦Message: I saw on this site that you noted that Shisha Strawberry is a product that is no longer availableā€¦Are you discontinuing it OR will it still be distributed through your vendors in the US?

Inawera Flavors powered with PrestaShopā„¢
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Inaweraflavours
inawera@inaweraflavours.com
03-05-2016

4 Likes

Well thatā€™s definitely some Good News! :+1::clap:

1 Like

Mwah to the moon and back ! Thank you I was starting to HORDE it :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny Amyā€¦A few minutes ago I felt this warmth on my cheek for some odd reasonā€¦Now I know what is wasā€¦ HaHaHaHaHaā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

Ditto. Got the same email as @Flavor_Alchemist . :stuck_out_tongue: I think Inaweraā€™s way of saying something is out of stock is just to take it off the website. That, or they intentionally do it to scare everyone into buying massive amounts (ahem @Amy2 :wink: ). Brilliant marketing if thatā€™s the case. Either way, have no fear, Iā€™m sure Shisha strawberry isnā€™t going anywhere.

3 Likes

Guilty ! guess I can relax now :wink:

3 Likes

Hey Amyā€¦ JoJo and I got your backā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes