Best Strawberry Flavor for Strawberry n cream?

I know y’all do !

2 Likes

Not sure if this helps but I have found the best tasting flavors to be a combination with other similar ones…I use small %'s maybe 8-12% total flavoring usually but my fav straw combo right now is: sweet straw CAP @3%, straw natural FW@.75%, straw shisha @1.5, and dragonfruit TFA@1% or so to help bring them out…Im sure I will come up with some more combos soon and try and remember to come back and share!!

1 Like

Inw regular strawberry (not shisha) is good too.

1 Like

Aww, it’s marked private :frowning:

There’s only one e-juice recipe I have tasted this is like sucking on a strawberry …spot on …in your face …straw f’in berry. It has some other flavs of course, but they are just supporting players. This requires steep time however …maybe 4 weeks even …I’m vaping it riiight now. O M F SB!

No Substitutions! :wink: heh translation; buy some Hangsen’s Italian Cream

8 Likes

Thanks for the share brother!
Have you had the chance to try my Stellar Strawberry?

3 Likes

Looks delish…I only have non-dx stuff but shall give this a go at the weekend - thanks for bringing this to my attention! :+1:

1 Like

Can i Ask what is DX. I assume this is a formula that has taken a particular ingredient out. Due to whatever. Is that right? Which ingredient are they replacing. Or am I completely of track.

2 Likes

Typically means they’ve reformulated so it doesn’t contain acetoin, acetyl propionyl, or diacetyl. It’s the same with Capella’s v2 line of flavors.

EDIT: I think it stands for diketone free. Causes some headache in the flavor DB (and possibly for new mixers) because I think people think it means double or deluxe. :wink:

3 Likes

The non-dx will work fine if not better, it will reach it full flavor profile after a good 1 1/2 - 2 weeks of steeping but it’s still a good Shake n vape though.

2 Likes

You got it! DX is minus the Diacetyl/Acetoin/Acetyl Propionyl stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You beat me to it hehe :grin:

1 Like

Would most Non-DX flavours be better then their DX counterparts? in your experience?

I only have one DX version so I have not a clue! I would say some prefer them to the original and others don’t. I would imagine the change in chemical make-up gives a different flavour but I’m totally not the best person to answer this! …Enter @JoJo :grin:

You are correct with the different chemical makeup of the two will have a similar flavor profile but not exact, some cream flavors in the DX version to me have more of a sour milk flavor profile lol like you said it’s personal preference basically.

1 Like

Sorry!! Stole your thunder. :frowning: I blame it on the (nearly) full moon. :wink:

EDIT (cuz I can’t seem to get it right the first time today) @Volition I prefer the non-dx because I love diketones. :stuck_out_tongue: They tend to be more buttery and thicker/creamer in my admittedly limited experience. Some prefer them because of this. Others prefer to go as healthy as possible and eliminate any possibly irritating compounds. I suppose some could just fancy them more than the non-dx. As in everything else DIY, it’s personal preference. LoL. I know Cap Vanilla Custard v2 tastes like vomit to me because butyric acid is what they usually use in place of diketones to get a butter taste. To each their own.

4 Likes

I understand it’s personal preference. But what is your personal preference. We can see the numbers! DX or not

Vol. I have tried to keep quiet about this for a long time. I can’t anymore. NOT EVERYONE IS BY THE NUMBERS!!! EITHER FIGURE THIS OUT, OR GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!

ALSO READ THE FUCKING POSTS. SHE JUST EXPLAINED HER FUCKING PREFERENCES TO YOU!!! ARE YOU BLIND? EVEN BLIND PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT HER PREFERENCES ARE!!!

Please take the time to read the posts. People are telling you either their experience or what works for them. If it doesn’t work for you that is fine, but STFU about numbers, evidence, and Google for shit. What we have works for us.

And for someone, being kind of fucking new to this, you sure are an arrogant shit to a lot of people.

7 Likes

Point taken. was talking about other peoples preferences. Not made clear enough. Will pull my head in a little. Definitely getting a bit hyoer about all of this.my bad.

Ummmm I take it that this isn’t the first time y’all crossed paths lol

1 Like