Best Sub Ohm Tanks of 2015

Thanks, I may just dive right into the dual…if I’m going to do it I may as well do it proper!! Plus I never start out small haha

Their stock coils are RIDICULOUSLY expensive wtf!?

1 Like

. The double is a must. Thanks Pro_Vapes

2 Likes

This will be my first build also. I just started researching building coils.

2 Likes

When you see the size of these coils you will understand better. They are the size of a small house .

2 Likes

You and me both John! We should meet up and build!
So I need an Ohm meter…does brand/quality really matter for these? Is there something I should look out for or are they all the same?
For example I was looking at this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Ohm-Meter-resistance-Reader-Voltage-Tester-510-Atomizer-Vape-Tester-/121491719399?hash=item1c497884e7

I did a tutorial on building the dual…

1 Like

HAH!
the moment i opened my package and that lid swung open, i KNEW thats why they sent those rings…i did the exact same thing the very first time i filled it…

2 Likes

Some are not spot on accurate. But it will be near.

2 Likes

I saved the tutorial Vapes. You were a great help today. As usual, thank you so very much.

1 Like

Should we even play around with a cheap meter?

1 Like

Your mod will tell you your resistance. That’s where I check mine. If it’s too low, the mod is protected and it won’t fire anyway. I think it’s mainly for mech mods…

1 Like

What and where would you suggest purchasing tools or kit, wire and gauge etc.

You can use a coiler kit, but it’s not good for spaced wrap coils. I use a small metric screwdriver set to wrap coils. 1mm-3mm. Post a general question and someone may lead you to a good deal.

1 Like

I must say the single rba head is still pretty kick ass specialy since I just started to kill it with the stainless tc on the cube omg it’s crazy I will get the dual but this is very very much like dripping!!!

oh and I ran out of likes all… like like like like like

2 Likes

Two! A white and a black. DIdn’t you see my review?! :wink: hehe

Yes. Don’t discount the single coil RBA - it’s still brilliant :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I did, sorry, I was speaking more towards the kit I won and I didn’t see it listed so didn’t know if it was just standard with all kits/TFV4 but it sounds like it is!

I’ll get both the RBAs and use the single for now until I get additional wire

2 Likes

Btw your kit has a vape band, or a “Non slip silicone ring” as they call it :smile:

http://www.smoktech.com/coludmachine-kit

2 Likes

Ahh that’s what that is, thanks! I think I just assumed it was an extra O-ring or something- Nice thanks Lars!

I really wish I was getting the black though but they are sending the silver

1 Like

Is the black one out yet?

2 Likes

says in stock?

1 Like