Best Sub Ohm Tanks of 2015

I’ve never seen a RBA like that. That really look odd. I see what you mean about the wicking. I looks like a bad RBA design. It’s not meant for super low ohm builds.

Ti really drink juice, so you need real good wicking for it. I’d probably bore it out.

2 Likes

yup…that would be the alterations i spoke of, lol…

2 Likes

I became spoiled with RDA tanks. My personal favorite is the
Epoch D1 – a dual coil build that has all the flavor of an RDA. The tank simply
rocks – but there is a learning curve with the juice flow control and the top
fill. In order to fill it the flow control has to be closed then once it’s
filled, turned upside down to re-open it back up. Otherwise it floods big time –
took me a bit to figure it out. Now it’s second nature, never a dry hit with
max VG and the taste… phenomenal

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pau7sn9Mj][/URL]

1 Like

I read some good reviews and a few concerns. Overall most owners says it gives awesome flavor. Most described it similar to the billow v1 with better airflow and wicking with top fill. Like you said also it will dump a tank of juice if your not careful.

1 Like

Yep - The review is pretty much spot on. I had read this review before my purchase (I missed the fill procedure though). I never really had an issue with wicking though. The one thing I would disagree with is they say it’s pretty much for lung hitters - I’m a mouth to lung guy and do a .8 - .9 dual coil and it’s great. I just had to learn how to keep it from flooding on a fill - good stuff…thanks

I’m looking for a tank to back-up or replace my subtank mini. Would anyone have a recommendation from the following criteria?

1. Not very interested in stock coils, I like to build so RTA or tanks with RDA heads only. Single coil deck preferred, but not a dealbreaker.
  2. Do not want to use a screwdriver to refill the tank.
  3. Bonus points for available in a black finish.
  4. Not looking to spend more than $50.
  5. Tank will be going on kbox mini, so 50W is the upper limit (for now).

My first inclination is to just get another subtank mini, but is there some device I really ought to try? Something that will be much better when I eventually get around to upgrading to a TC mod?

1 Like

one tank for all… it’s only posted a couple times here but THE TFV4

1 Like

Yes, TFV4, or the Crown (with the RBA-addon) and possibly the Billow v2 are good RTAs :smile:

3 Likes
1 Like

I love both I use both as my all days and can’t say my billow gets put down much either only cause my Goliath is messed up…

1 Like

That post I made was from my funny as hell thread. It’s just a joke. All of what @daath posted is in my current rotation. If you want the best, it’s the TFV4 IMO.

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies! I’ve been leaning toward the TFV4 but I’ll give Crown another look and check out Billow V2.

1 Like

I’m biased toward the Lemo 2 for single coil and the Epoch D1 for dual – either one will meet your requirements pretty well

Vaping a single coil Ti-build in my Lemo 2 right now, and it’s actually pretty damn good! :smiley:

4 Likes

I was a very disappointed with Lemo 2. Out of all the tanks I own it’s my least favorite. Even with the Ti builds it is the least flavorful.

Some of the comments I read stated the Lemo v1 and the Lemo Drop were a better flavor producers.

I must admit the last time I used it I only had 26g Ti. I’ll give it another shot with the 22g Ti at less than .10 ohm to see if it improves.

You would think this build would crank out some awesome flavor, but it didn’t.

1 Like

I have one as well . It’s one of my favorite tanks …great flavour. Wish it held a bit more juice but it’s easy to fill anyhow

1 Like

ooh, 22g Ti…where does one find this??

1 Like

#UnkamenSupplies

I think I’m gonna order some 20g for single deck builds.

2 Likes

I got my X Cube II today and tried the Triton again and all I can say is “wow.” I haven’t experienced a tank or a dripper with as much flavour - once you hit it with enough Watts. Currently running the Triton at 45 Watts and the juice has never been juicier!

2 Likes

I’ve been testing this Smowell Hatrick for almost 2 weeks now ( on the same coil .2 ohm) and while I’ve moved away from Kanthal and have not had a chance to use a lot of the new apparently great sub ohm tanks e.g crown, goliath v2 , billow v2 , tfv4, I have to say this is a suprising quality made tank that pumps out massive amounts of vapour and flavour. If I was into buying coils and vaping insane amounts of juice and found this tank for a great deal …I’d do it.

1 Like