Best UK Nic shots?

Hi all, long time lurker, first post.

Just wondering what Nic shots the UK people are using?

I know many stockpiled for the vapocalypse but there must be a few using Nic shots?

I’ve tried Darkstar which aren’t too bad and also a cheap one which was so peppery it was literally a waste of money.

Lucemill are pretty cheap too and their nicotine had great reviews before the TPD regs kicked in but I haven’t been able to find any reviews on their shots.

Any thoughts or insights would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks

1 Like

If Darkstar are using the same nicotine in their shots (which I’d imagine they are) then that’d be my choice :grin:

1 Like

Tempted to try Decadent Vapours’; according to themselves, the purest nic shots you can get - can anyone confirm?

Also, if I bulk buy, do I keep the unused ones in the fridge or freezer? Thanks.

1 Like

Well, I don’t think many of us in the UK use shots. @Jo_76 highlighted the merits of DV. For my personal use, I rely on Nicotine Hub: I’m expecting 250ml of freebase and 100ml of malate (all at 72mg/ml) with 5 litres of 50/50 and another litre of VG on Monday.

1 Like

This thread is about ‘shots’, though, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pure convenience in my case as it’s my first DIY venture. And I believe you mentioned DV is the smoothest you’ve tried.

Btw, have you had any nicotine from EverythingLiquid? They seem to beat NH in reviews.

1 Like

It is the smoothest. Well, I just tend to rally against shots as it’s a huge plastic waste.

I was tempted to get 2 litres of freebase but not sure which country I’ll be in, in a few months. So 250ml is acceptable.

1 Like

Oh, was given some EL and didn’t rate it as well as DV.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I’m still in the research phase as for the ‘bigger bottles’. Almost placed an order with My E-Liquid Supplies, but couldn’t find any MSDS.

1 Like

Very helpful, thank you!

1 Like

I’d appreciate any advice, thanks.

1 Like

Well, remind me when you want tips on UK supplies. I’m about to head to bed soon as it’s almost 4am and the gulls are starting to chatter.

1 Like

I can hear them too :wink: Time to sleep indeed.
Thanks, I’m sure I’ll pester you some more in the near future.

1 Like

It’s ok. I welcome the queries to refresh my knowledge. Oh reminds me about doing a comparison on all DV concentrates: I got a bit distracted on Rainbow Vapes’ Flavorah clearance.

2 Likes

@SquirrelSmash would you be kind enough to list the others you’ve tested that are not as smooth/pure as DV?

Finding good quality, clean smooth and fresh nicotine seems a bit of a challenge for newbie DIYers like myself. I can see the same vendor names repeated over and over like mantra - that’s dubious enough to want to start digging deeper into the subject.

I invite all UK based vapers to chime in with their experience. Let’s make this thread a truly unbiased and helpful resource, focused on quality rather than price or individual commercial interest.

If anyone’s holding back due to the TPD, feel free to message me. Thank you!

1 Like

I found DarkStar’s nic to be rather peppery, though I Do use it if that’s a note I want in a blend. Rainbow Vapes 50/50 wasn’t notable for any off notes: I cannot remember any mental notes I made regarding it and I last ordered some December last year.

Personally I’ve been happy to stick with Nicotine Hub. Their freebase is a reasonable allrounder and the malate is a good match for my tendency to make fruity and boozy vapes.

2 Likes

At least with NH we get the MSDS on their website, which says they’re supplied by Alchem Europe, FWIW.

Can’t see any MSDS on either DS’s or DV’s, though. Any idea where their nic is from?

Also, would you happen to know if there’s currently any nic vendor in the UK supplied by Chemnovatic?

Or better still, any UK reseller of Next Generation Labs TFN (Tobacco Free Nicotine; synthetic nicotine)?

1 Like

I’ll have to check with a few. I remember one friend mentioning NGL TFN but I think the supplier required business registration due to TPD. I’ll add it to my list of things to do next week.

2 Likes

Thank you @SquirrelSmash. I’ll be looking forward to that info.

1 Like

Can anyone comment on the quality of Nic Nic shots, please? Are they as smooth and flavourless as advertised?

1 Like

has anyone tried flavoured nic salts? idk whether its worth it