Beta Testing New Flavors :D

Still testing the ones I got, but first impression is…impressive! Thank you again for making these available.

2 Likes

<<<<<<<Waving hand wildly in the air and yelling “MEEEEE”

Thank you so much Walt for the awesome customer service, and the surprises! Can’t wait to mix some of these tomorrow. The French Vanilla Cream smells A-Mazing! If it tastes like it smells it will be heaven. And when I smelled the Brownie Batter, I immediately had the urge to start licking the brownie bowl, smell is sooo spot on! Can’t wait to try the new flavors, and play with the extracts as well :smiley:

3 Likes

Me yaaay!!!, and when the man lets me go home for the weekend I am going to get busy with em.
Thanks for the freebies and thank the Real Flavors team for me.You should let them interact with the community ever once in a while!

3 Likes

Just received Strawberry, Yumberry, Marshmallow, and Butterscotch Pudding…Gonna be mixing this weekend…To anyone with experience with these: Who is steeping these extracts, and for how long?

@Walt_RealFlavors…Thank you for the Same Day order processing…Being that I live in a 1 Day range for UPS Ground, I received these the next day after ordering…How long will these be available for purchase on your Website before you have to comply with your agreement with the retailers that will be carrying them?

2 Likes

Phucque YEAH !!!

We have a bit of time still. Just working out how to make the transition. From what I was told. Walmart will go live Monday, Amazon will have them shortly after that.

As of right now no traditional resellers have these instock.

5 Likes

Got my RF extracts in today’s mail. I’ll probably do some sample mixes starting at 1%. What’s the process for an alcohol based flavor? Breathing?

1 Like

I see Amazon has your flavors up, but not the extracts :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve been stalking Walmart.com… Lol

1 Like

I was just looking for the extracts on Amazon, got all these gifts cards for my bday and need something to spend them on other than a telescope, as i live in a city…

EDIT: Anyone tried the Honey yet?

1 Like

How long are you all steeping these Extracts for?

Hey guys, just checking in…

After some initial testing with the 15ml - here’s what I’ve found.

Results are based off of a one week steep, initial mix with a 2 hour 100 degree ultrasonic shake and bath, subsequent days a vigorous shake. Here’s what I found at the percentages after my initial mistake at 3%, concentrations are at 30pg/70vg - the nicotine was added after the heat bath to preserve the nicotine integrity.

1% = Strong but not harsh, the best I can describe is… heavy (if that makes sense)
.75% = Lighter, but still pronounced
.5% = Gives you that “hint” of a flavor - not a kick in the teeth, but an honest surprise when you taste it on the exhale.

As it stands with what I can tell, the .75% may be perfect for a mixed flavor, a single flavor might be somewhere closer to the 1%, but I’d say roughly around maybe .85% to stay around the safe side.

Had a car accident last week so my mobility is a bit, compromised… and I have gotten done less than I wanted to at this stage, but I wanted to at least report those findings for my vape family here.

@Walt_RealFlavors - The extracts are an absolute treat… when things get a little better for me here, I will definitely make another stop (if you’ll have me) to get some fruit flavors, color me intrigued indeed.

This came from @Walt_RealFlavors, which is like the word of god to me right now… leave the cap off to breath for 24 hours, if you are going to heat bath it, be VERY careful of the temperature and not too long.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the update. I am really glad you are okay, please take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Are all the extracts in alcohol? Going to mix my first ones tonight, wondering if I should automatically breath all the flavors?

2 Likes

From what I understand from Walt, all the extracts are alcohol based (step in here anytime if I’m wrong Walt).

After I mixed everything up, I let it breath for 24 hours. No aftertaste or anything.

4 Likes

Yes, indeed. I concur with the 0.5%. The ones I’ve tried have been the same. With time being so limited for me I haven’t been able to test all yet but I took a pull off a few of them today. Flavor is good 8 days but still, they’re 0.5% so weak. I was actually going to bump them all up to 1.5% but I’ll go to 1 and see how that works out. So far from the little testing I’ve been able to do I think these will be very good and I can’t wait to dig in a little deeper.

3 Likes

I’m going to start at 1% also. Do any of you mix by weight and if so are you just using the standard 1 g/ml or the default .0938 g/ml set for other in elr database for weight?

1 Like

I am just happy that you are not using 25%… lol

I am sure someone will and I will get that phone call soon… “why does it burn when I vape your flavors? These are garbage. Why do I have to pay so much for these! You are a rip off.”

You know the normal haha…

Thanks for the feedback btw! Can’t wait to hear more!

7 Likes

These vary by a lot. I will try and post a list by morning.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Walt, I will hold off on the extracts until tomorrow then. I want to get a true feel for the percentages, I would hate to tell everyone don’t vape them or they’ll burn your tonsils up :wink:

2 Likes