Beta Testing New Flavors :D

Mulberry might be a nice flavor to add also.

2 Likes

-Butterā€¦
-Fried ice creamā€¦ (Either or- pancake batter or cornflakes)
Agree with the- granolaā€¦ aspects, yogurts are pretty big right now, and everyone loves parfait haha you ever met someone that donā€™t like parfait?
-Parfaitā€¦
-Pancakes in syrupā€¦
-syrupā€¦
-Jellyā€¦ Jams, marmaladeā€¦
-Heatā€¦ Maybe some sweet and spicy blends that donā€™t taste like red hitsā€¦ Or spice up some teas
-Iced teaā€¦ Can blend with any of the usual fruit, peach lemon etcā€¦
-Puddingā€¦ Butterscotch, chocolate, vanilla blendsā€¦
-Almondā€¦ Never gets any love!
-apple jacksā€¦
-shortcakeā€¦ Something light and fluffy
-powdered sugar

All I can come up with at the momentā€¦
As your list already has some great flavors

3 Likes

Wasabi! ;D

6 Likes

Mango lassi was the first juice I wanted to makeā€¦ Still on my to do listā€¦
To Do:
Get a good mango

3 Likes

Toasted pine nuts!

6 Likes

Cake frosting and whatever that fluffy sweet filling is inside of twinkiesā€¦ it will replace marshmallow which a lot of members use as a sweetener.

8 Likes

Marmiteā€¦

5 Likes

I second cake frostingā€¦also a chocolate that tastes like Hersheyā€™s chocolate candy bars sounds awesomeā€¦I would also like to see a strawberry that I donā€™t have to mix two different strawberry flavors together to getā€¦I am always willing to try new flavors so anything you can throw at me would be awesomeā€¦I will give you my most honest and straightforward opinion of them

4 Likes

Iā€™ll suggest chocolate chip cookie since its literally the only massively popular desert nobody has been able to nail(single flavor or in a mix)ā€¦ Since Iā€™m not sure that it can even be simulated due to the way we taste the chocolate chips inside the cookie Iā€™ll also suggest a plain muffin that we can throw what ever fruit we want inā€¦ Apple muffins are easy enough due to the fact that we associate cinnamon with apple muffins and therefore we can modify a Cinnamon Danish/Roll to our needs. However it becomes much harder with other fruits where we donā€™t want cinnamon and try to modify biscuit/cake etc. Case in point look up the ratings for blueberry muffins.

3 Likes

Hell to the yes! Wasabi ,Thatā€™s what I am talking about!
Now I want a Coppersfolly Wasabi Custard!

3 Likes

Any chance of a Guinness flavour? No clash of flavour when drinking and vaping then!

Hopefully it wouldnā€™t give you diarrhea like the real thing, if you have a couple of tankfuls on a night out as well :slightly_smiling:

There are 2 that no one has gotten right, but theyā€™re already on your list of flavors.

1. A ripe juicy mango. Now before you start harping on me, or explaining what a mango tastesT like, relax. Iā€™m Jamaican, and we donā€™t just call a mango a mango. We have over a dozen different mangoes, each with a different flavor, texture, look, hairyness. And they each have a name. When we buy them, we know exactly what to expect from their look.

2. A realistic ripe Guava. The one from TFA is a mess. Potent/harsh and bitter.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Iced animal crackers.

3 Likes

Was out having a couple of Guinness the other night and Milk & Honey went with it perfectly!!! :yum:

2 Likes

i go with cake frosting tooā€¦ but CREAM CHEESE frosting not too sweet either
the scottish shortbread sounds amazing
coffees, mochas and cappuccinos
my wife has been wanting a good true pink starburst flavor that we cant replicate yet
she also said monkey bread
maybe peach cobbler w/ ice cream
snow creamā€¦ not the store bought stuff but the homemade

2 Likes

That is just wrong.

5 Likes

Maybe he dropped some wasabi in his lap, got the idea for toasted pine nuts. Hey, sounds reasonable to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oddly he is not the first person to ask for it ha!

3 Likes

@daath We still need an emoji for ā€œfacepalmā€ hehehehe