Black Friday/Cyber Monday vape wish list

Hello fam so it’s almost that time!! Are you saving your pennies for the big sales coming up??? What’s on everyone’s wish list?? i have ideas of my own I’m thinking 4 new mods (gotta get that revenger mod iv been eye balling) some new tanks and i need to have another couple Goon RDA’s. @SessionDrummer has been hounding me about getting a steamcrave so that’s on the list too plus a big restocking order of Nic and flavors from Nic river! What’s on everyone else’s wish list so i can steal some idea’s??? :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I am going to a vape expo this weekend and from what I understand a fine member of ELR will have a booth there. I am pleased and terrified of meeting him and pretty sure he will deplete my entire Black Friday/Cyber Monday budget. :rofl:

13 Likes

I have flavors and flavors and flavors on my list! I’m not planning on buying any mods or gear at all… just flavors that I’ve been wanting for specific recipes (ahem…to make all of @ADKmac’s recipes…) or to get big ol’ fuckin bottles of flavors that I use tons of.

11 Likes

Don’t leave us hanging, dude!

5 Likes

The only mod I really want to get my hands on is maybe a Whiterose. Started saving my pennies again, lets just hope that my truck doesn’t decide to scatter more parts before I make that dream a reality!

I’ve got three DNA devices, between those and my beloved Billows, I’m pretty well set in the gear dept. Of course, new flavors are always a welcome addition…

8 Likes

Yup i def have some big flavor bottles on my list lol

6 Likes

Yes yes i really want a whiterose mod also!

5 Likes

I’ve got one in the works! I’m so excited I could explode!

9 Likes

Come to think on it… my Birthday is next week so i bet i can get my wife to let me get a whiterose mod!!!

5 Likes

Dude. I feel for ya 100% on that!!

5 Likes

Well scratch that she just shut that idea down with a reality check lol leave it to the wife to crush some dreams lol she told me Valentine’s Day lmao wow

6 Likes

Unfortunately no black Friday/cyber Monday for me. I’ll be in international waters. Maybe they’ll have sales going on onboard, but based on Carnival I’m not expecting them to have any vaping shit. Oh, well. I’ll just have to settle for duty free booze.

8 Likes

Nothin wrong with that. :wink:

7 Likes

Agreed! Nothing wrong with that you get a pass lol

3 Likes

Well I bought a large amount of flavors in the 10ml size from nicotine river a month ago, so most of my Black Friday money is going to large bottles of the flavors I liked, and hopefully I can find a new DNA device for a decent price, mines about to crap out I think lol

5 Likes

Well, seeing as I’m constantly buying flavors I go through mass amounts of, I’m probably going to take advantage of the sales to restock and get some new flaves I’m eyeing. I do need to get some huge bottles of some to accommodate the high volumes of @VapeyMama 's recipes I’ve been blowing through. Most likely will find a mod or RTA that I can’t pass up either. Had my feelers out there probing the market for the new RX2 (20700) reuleaux and I’m pretty interested in the Triple 28 RTA. Those r my initial points of interest, which I’m sure that list will end up bulging to an uncomfortably large amount by the time the sale is over lol. Either way, happy shopping everybody!

6 Likes

No one is doing any shopping this season??? I need more ideas lol

1 Like

An authentic Kennedy! I’ve always wanted one but I’ve never been able to talk myself into paying $90-$100 for any rba. If they had a deal going on for say $65, I would pull the trigger without even thinking about it.

2 Likes

I’m going to be looking for deals on the Steam Crave tanks, the Vaptio mod and Voopoo Drag. Also waiting for the Vandy Vape Kensei 24 RTA and Mesh RTA to drop. I’ve been holding off on a Nic River order too hoping to get a good holiday discount. Oh man I can’t wait!

3 Likes

I picked up 2 gunmetal yesterday for $22.99 each super bargain for an excellent tank - don’t think you will find them cheaper

7 Likes