Black Friday/Cyber Monday vape wish list

Best sales I found so far are Gremlin, for flavors 35% Heartland for Nic, 15% and Breezy and Eightvape for Hardware. places to watch for would be ecig.com, ecig city, Vaporbeast, Nicotine River and Bullcity I am sure they will have good sales too.

2 Likes

I have been monkeying around reading all the posts for BF, and the good deals thread, and I was going to go to liquid barn and get my VIC, Inc river for a gallon of vg, and bullcityfor extracts.
I just went to Bull City and got everything. Screw it. They have all the flavors and their prices are great, no pop up ads and confusing lingo and free gifts that aren’t free.
200 dollar order BAM! 160!
A gallon of vg for 20!
And I won’t be getting any emails on Monday telling me that they are out of stock on half the stuff, it will be packaged beautifully, and arrive for free with no issues.
The only annoying company I ordered from was eightvape. Picked up a couple thc vape cart mods at 15 apiece, and couldn’t pass up the smok baby coils at 4.80 a pack.
They’ll probably run out or I’ll get the wrong color, we’ll see.

5 Likes

Just got my Bull City order, perfectly packaged, no subs, great price, sooner than expected.
Those guys are on the ball.

4 Likes