Black Friday Deals & Discounts 2018

Just saw li lion had them for $5.99. I will grab them from IMR, thanks!

5 Likes

9ty . the 25r are only 3.49 an seems d those work great for how i vapeā€¦ i switched to the 30q but it seems the hg2 and 25r worked betterf for me , so at that price im gonna have to order them ones lol

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Weā€™re thankful for our customers and to show our thanks weā€™re giving everyone 35% all orders! Use code ā€œBlackFridayā€ at checkout to get the discount.

7 Likes

@worm1 @Sprkslfly everyone, if you can live with TCR mode they have SS 430 coils and wire CHEAP

on clearance :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Not great wire but works well with a DNA-C mod that has Replay. Finding the right TCR is tricky, .00138 didnā€™t work well for me compared to my other SS430 wire. Dirt cheap though, if I didnā€™t already have a spool I would pick some up to try.

Check out AVS Hex-Core Fused, been enjoying that in my single coil tanks but it does need more power than you might be use to for a single coil, still tasty though

2 Likes

Wheres BCF ??? they have abunch of FLV i want to buy

3 Likes

Tomorrow. :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m experimenting with all single coils, Iā€™m getting good results with the 430 claptons I made, but Iā€™m just fiddling till I get good results, but then Iā€™m using a Joyetech :grin:

I just ordered a big roll of

Spooled Triple Core Parallel Fused Clapton 316L SS
and a roll of

With the discount the 430SS was $1.00, how many coils can I make with 30ā€™ of wire for a buck :smile:

3 Likes

Does anyone know if imrbatteries has free shipping , what amount do I have to spend to get it ? I canā€™t find the info on their site ā€¦

1 Like

Bull city, 20% off though the 26th code cybershop.

3 Likes

Awesome ty

1 Like

Order placed 10s after email. Been waiting all day lol.

This is nice but they took off the free shipping, thatā€™s not so nice

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see that, did you have over $75 after discount in the cart?

1 Like

It would have cost me 0.54 less to just use the free shipping and the VU6 code.
But I was thinking free shipping was going to be there. IT IS NOT

Yes $150 spent

I got free shipping. :grinning: $76 qualified.

Subtotal: $76.89 USD
Coupon Code (CYBERSHOP): -$15.40 USD
Shipping: $0.00

I guess you are lucky.

Subtotal:

$151.09

Coupon Code (CYBERSHOP):

-$21.25

Shipping:

$12.72

Grand Total:

$142.56

Order Details

Order status:

Awaiting Fulfillment

Order date:

22nd Nov 2018

Order total:

$142.56

1 Like

Lol. Good quick edit man!
Was gonna sayā€¦

BTW, did you have any ā€˜no flyā€™ flavors?
Thatā€™s the only thing that comes to mind as to why you might not have been offered the free shipping. Either way, Iā€™d drop them a line. Theyā€™re always very happy to help.

3 Likes

Thanks lol

1 Like