Black Friday Sales 2016

Calling those that still need a charger!!
Xtar has been my second choice for awhile now (with only the Opus BT-C series surpassing the quality at the normal price-points)…solid little units!

Illumn’s started phase 1!!!

$16.80 for a VC4 is a steal!! =D

EDIT: Shipping (for a single item) killed it for me though: “Priority Mail (2-3 Days) $11.60”…was thinking about a backup charger. Still if you can put enough together (some great savings!) or find just the right items…very sweet deals

2 Likes

Bump :grin:

Let’s bab some Black Friday bargains :+1:

Fasttech

Code: THANKS2016

Blowout 1:

Starting from 11/25, all categories will be in discount until 11/27! Enjoy 15% off on Order over $100 and 10% off on order less than $100!

11/25-27: “E-cigarette”, “Hobbies and Toys”, “Flashlight & Lasers”, “Sports & Outdoors”, “Consumer Electronics”, “Android”, “Apple accessories”, “Audio & Video”, “Car Accessories”, “Computer & Network”,“Electronic Components”, “Health & Beauty”, “Home & Garden”, “Photography”, “Video Games”

11/28: Site-wide 5% off on all order over $50 and 10% off on all order over $100

3 Likes

Good deals at heaven gifts!

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Not really 35A but a damn good deal for a pair.

https://101vape.com/batteries/598-lg-he4-18650-35-amp-2500-mah-battery-pair.html

4 Likes

essentialdepot glycubes $39.00

5 Likes

Here is the bull city flavors deal…

Beginning Friday, November 25, through Monday, November 28 save 20% off of your entire order at Bull City Flavors! Enter the code CYBER2016 at checkout.

8 Likes

RTS Vapes: 15% off all retain Nov 23 - 28. TURKEYDAY15
Bull City Flavoring 20% off Nov 25 - 28. CYBER2016
www.texasbeautysupplies.com (for your Rayon wicking) 15% off 11/22 - 11/28. 15BF

On clearance http://www.vaporbeast.com code: YEAHBABY
Geekvape Griffin Mini 25mm 17.97
Geekvape Eagle 17.07
(I haven’t seen these cheaper ANYWHERE. Order one of each and get free shipping)

Edit: corrected BCF sale dates

5 Likes

Just a heads up…the sale starts on the 25th :+1:

2 Likes

Right you are. Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Copied @Lostmarbles post from the Deals thread:

http://www.vaporcube.com/best-sellers/h-wrecker-g2-hohm-wrecker-171w-temperature-control-box-mod.html

Hohm Wrecker G2 171W TC $44.97! Code: G2FLASHx1

An absolute steal at this price. Highly recommended. I just bought one and I’m tempted to buy another. I’m addicted to these things…

I second his recommendation, while not the best looking the performance is off the charts good!

2 Likes

$30.00 1 litre 100mg code “BFNIC” minus the quote marks. this is the nic I use…

2 Likes

Yep, ugly as all get-out.

@Lostmarbles I wish you didn’t make that post about Vapor Beast, YOU made me order that Griffin mini I had been holding off getting.
Thanks (seriously) I do appreciate it.

3 Likes

Muahahahaha…my plan is working!

1 Like

Great price for sure! Do you know who makes it??

Also, IIRC while reading on ECF this past spring…(was reading old posts) saw a shootout with this in the comparison, and something stuck in the memory as being a ‘negative’. Can’t recall if it was throat hit or peppery…but I know it was one of the two.

I think NicSelect trumps them (quality and tasteless wise), but damn. At that price…it’s got me thinking twice even though I already have the majority of a liter still in the freezer. >< lol

The first time I ordered nicotine it was from mfs. I didn’t get any peppery taste or bad throat hit from it. I do use nic select now because I got a butt load for cheap (and obviously all the reviews around here for it are great), but I honestly didn’t notice any difference between mfs and nic select when I switched.

1 Like

I remember that post and it’s bull. It is high quality nic. I don’t get pepper and all nic will give a throat hit, it depends on a person’s sensitivity. It is all I use. I still have a third of a litre from over a year ago and I got a litre the last time they had a discount, though i haven’t seen one this good, i amtempted to get another (we don’t know what will happen) . Anywho here are some specs, they wīll also send theyre test results

1 Like