Black Friday Sales 2016

is there a code for this ???

Yes, discount code: Holidays

1. Black Friday deal is 20% OFF everything excluding pure nicotine.

2. This 20% OFF deal is for ONE day, this FRIDAY, 11/25/2016.

3. Once the deal has passed it is gone, act fast!

4. Free Shipping is still applicable with 20% OFF for domestic orders.

5. We will out of the office Thursday 11/24/16 and Friday 11/25/16.

6. All orders will begin shipping Monday 11/28/16 and please expect mild delays.

7. All 10ml sizing options have been added to every flavor.

8. Don’t forget to check out our BRAND NEW DIY and Nicotine Titration Kits.

DISCOUNT CODE: HOLIDAYS

9 Likes

thank you ive been waiting for this and have some re stocking to do

1 Like

@VapeyMama & @Dan_the_Man
Very much appreciate the feedback!

Looks like I’ll have to keep them in mind for future reference. It would seem (as mentioned elsewhere) that I’ve hit the wall for this holiday’s spending before the majority of things even got rolling.

I’m not bothered though. Always good to have more options when the time comes! =)

Thank you both!

2 Likes

Damn good deals there. Was loading up the cart when the site went down. Hope it comes back soon.

Medicine Flower flavors, 5ml for $3.99 each. Not sure as I haven’t used them, but I think it’s normally $20 for 15mls?

**EDIT: Ohhhhh, just tried the elrecipes coupon code and it works with sale :wink:

So $3.59 for 5ml Medicine flavors.**

5 Likes

I just checked and the site is up now.

I am almost afraid to try them, what if I really like them at the price they normally go for a rebuy would be tough.

2 Likes

I know. I have refused to try them due to the pricing. I just can’t wrap my head around something being “that good” to make the prices worth it. I get tempted to try every once in a while just to try one to say I did. But…

3 Likes

Can’t tell which version it is since the display isn’t lit up.

Do you know which it is? [CM 521 TAB]

Thanks, I was able to get through earlier. Picked up a CM tab 21, Crius and a handful of vape pouches for $20. Great deal!

2 Likes

Ozo,
This is the link they have under the item:

hope that helps

1 Like

I know me too. no more money. oh well shit happens. I actually purchased the materials to build my own mod. inspired by whiterose

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch.
If it’s that one, it’s the latest version…and a hell of a deal.
The first version showed a ‘pipe’ in fire mode…the newer version [board] looks like this.

2 Likes

that is another bottle for me with that savings heheh i am getting 10 to 15 and peay they are all as good as the strawberry

3 Likes

Do any of the Diy or Nicotine suppliers accept paypal? just curious as I still have a lot saved there and no time to so a bank transfer :frowning:

If you’re fast and have a good bank, I’ve been getting my PayPal transfers the next day this past month. Try it! -can’t hurt!

I may try, Gremlin Diy does accept paypal unfortunately I dont know if they will be having a sale :frowning:

2 Likes

A little bird told me they’ll be having a 20% off Sale… You should be good! :wink:

2 Likes

Nice, thanks much :+1:

2 Likes