Black friday sales thread 2017

Yeah that’s the catch, the clearance and sale items don’t add towards the $29 free shipping cap. I had 2 in the cart and couldn’t find enough other stuff to meet free shipping so I scrapped it

2 Likes

Is it just me or does the black friday deals suck this year?

4 Likes

omg i was thinking that myself , the diy stuff is fine but the hardware sales suck

2 Likes

Must be you. I made a haul.

1 Like

i think to be happy with these sales you have to spend like 200 dollars at one place like eciggity if i spend 200 ill save 60buck so thats a helluva deal

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I ran the math and eciggity was better than vapordna. Got a new lost vape 166 and a pulse squonker on the way.

2 Likes

https://www.myvpro.com/doorbuster/

$9.99 cleito stainless in this list along with some other decent deals.

7 Likes

That’s the secret to most places, considering shipping, and county of origin, You can get a LV 166 paranormal from china for like $112, plus shipping and a 2 week wait or go to some were like element vape and get it for $115 free shipping priority and have it in a few days. Its when it gets to DIY that it gets were you really have to use the math, all the flavors, who has it cheaper, what are the caps on shipping, etc, I ordered from 3 places for flavors, I love Nic river, but I have to say ECX and Bcf, were better, faster, and more options for a lot. all had a $50 ship. but ECX had freebies and shipped priority, discounted of before grand total. that FED ex at Nic River won’t show up for a week. and N.R. is the one I set my alarm for 3 a.m. to place. all in all still all decent takes but it all made my brain hurt because I suck at math in the first place. I now am sleep deprived to top it off:thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Out of the four places I ordered. All placed between 1a-3a EST Friday morning. Shipping to NC USA. Bull City-received, Nicotine River exp. delivery-Monday, DiY Vapor Supply exp. delivery- Wednesday, Ecigexpress still processing. I figured all would have shipped by EOD today. Hopefully ECX will ship by Monday.

3 Likes

Nobody beats BCF for getting orders out the door.

5 Likes

I only live about 45 min from Bull City, but still one Day is very impressive. Thanks @BullCityFlavors

6 Likes

ya i live 45min from ECX and it still takes 2 to 3 days , but thats also because the way the mail ships

4 Likes

I ordered a few. THANK YOU !!!

4 Likes

good for you nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I guess it depends were you are at, ECX and BCF, expected Monday and NR next Friday, and I did not order anything hazmat from them either, I hope they find a cheaper faster way to ship. although I orderd more bulk 4-8 oz.from NR, and a bunch of 10-30 ml. from ECX and BCF. out of the three BCF is always the fastest, I am lucky ECX was super fast with mine.

2 Likes

I live an hour south. Always have it next day.

3 Likes

I live an hour north. Sometimes my order goes to the Greensboro hub and then to me. So it goes south to be shipped back north. Still have it in 2-3 days.

4 Likes

thats exactly what happens to ecx orders for me

1 Like

https://www.healthcabin.net/steam-crave-aromamizer-v-rda-black-atomizer-p/10613.html

$2.24 seems to be a pretty good price

10 Likes

NICE pull @woftam !
I have 2 on the way

1 Like